Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
What I was going to say was, Reading are absolutely shyte. I stand by that point, they'll give Derby's record a run for it's money.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

Youre the one who wanted pictures of his wife, I didnt say anything about her.

Or did your old ass forget about this

:ufdup:

damn ma bad breh...this weed im smokin on has me on that wave...how u been m8? havent logged on for a week or too..im sure i didnt miss out on anything important anyways:whew::whew:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
They're ok going forward but that doesn't keep you up. Defending in the Premier League as a whole is mediocre these days though.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
They're ok going forward but that doesn't keep you up. Defending in the Premier League as a whole is mediocre these days though.

But they no way as bad as that derby team or even the Sunderland team that went down before Woy Keane took over. Those were some pitiful teams with no redeeming qualities about them

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah, Reading are a funner version of Blackpool

altho not anywhere near as good.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
they aren't blackpool or fun

blackpool played attractively, many momentum swings, exciting games, had an attack

reading are just clueless overall. i wanted to watch blackpool regularly, i dont want to watch reading at all. all these games, you know who's gonna win in the end (not them). didnt have that with blackpool. though holloway's crystal palace are in 3rd place in the championship, hopefully we'll see more of that

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
They werent even that good last season, they just hit a good run at the end of the season and ended up winning the league. I watched them numerous times and wasnt impressed by them at all.