Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
FMcEwESWQAEBnLV

Need to see if I can get a ticket for the return leg for West Ham vs Sevilla, hope Martial is fit for that game.

these are the caliber of teams Barca 100% used to beat in UCL round of 16s. shyts crazy

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
FMcEwESWQAEBnLV

Need to see if I can get a ticket for the return leg for West Ham vs Sevilla, hope Martial is fit for that game.

I got:

Barca > Galatasary. Barca is on an upward trajectory and Gala been off it in the Turkish league. Barca my favourites to win it all

Betis > Frankfurt. Betis playing some of the best football in Europe. And I really think they can make a deep run in this tournament. They just need to hold on strong and they could be CDR winners, EL winners and finish in the T4.

RBL > Spartak Moscow. RBL got too much fire power at the moment.

Porto > OL. This is a tight one but I think Porto has more big game European experience to see them over the line. The Aly Sissoko derby.

Bayer > Atalanta. If Atalanta had the likes of Zapata and Josep fit, then it’s a different story. Both teams got shaky defenses but Bayer I’m giving the edge.

Belgrade > Rangers. I think the Serbs grit their way out to a win here although I’d like to see Rangers make a deep run for the sake of my Naija boys.

Monaco > Braga. Monaco just have way more quality than Braga at the moment. da Luz Horta could be a handful for the Principality club though.

West Ham > Sevilla. Tough call here, but I think Sevilla will pour all of their eggs into La Liga. They have nothing to prove in EL, while WHU have fallen off the T4 race in the Prem. I think Moyes goes all out for EL.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got:

Barca > Galatasary. Barca is on an upward trajectory and Gala been off it in the Turkish league. Barca my favourites to win it all

Betis > Frankfurt. Betis playing some of the best football in Europe. And I really think they can make a deep run in this tournament. They just need to hold on strong and they could be CDR winners, EL winners and finish in the T4.

RBL > Spartak Moscow. RBL got too much fire power at the moment.

Porto > OL. This is a tight one but I think Porto has more big game European experience to see them over the line. The Aly Sissoko derby.

Bayer > Atalanta. If Atalanta had the likes of Zapata and Josep fit, then it’s a different story. Both teams got shaky defenses but Bayer I’m giving the edge.

Belgrade > Rangers. I think the Serbs grit their way out to a win here although I’d like to see Rangers make a deep run for the sake of my Naija boys.

Monaco > Braga. Monaco just have way more quality than Braga at the moment. da Luz Horta could be a handful for the Principality club though.

West Ham > Sevilla. Tough call here, but I think Sevilla will pour all of their eggs into La Liga. They have nothing to prove in EL, while WHU have fallen off the T4 race in the Prem. I think Moyes goes all out for EL.

Think Atalanta are favourite there but can't disagree with the rest.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Tite is stepping down after this year’s World Cup. He had a good run, but the job he did won’t be appreciated without winning a World Cup.

At least you guys won the 2019 Copa America with him so there’s that

Should of sent Udinese to Ukraine instead :francis:

Worst team to play when you need a result. Just like printers, they stop working when you really need to print stuff and mail off.