Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah. The times are changing. Most times during the last 5 years they would lose both of these games against Wolves. Now they win them both.

They're the 4th best team in England.
Pretty much. Wouldnt mind beating chelsea and finishing over them in the standings though

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Papering over the many cracks at the club.
nah. at the moment the team is what it is and theres nothing that can be done about that. but the team needs to finish top 4 in order to attract talent and improve next season. its as simple as that really.

say what you want about Arteta (and i guess Edu) but the players theyve brought in the last season have been difference makers.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
nah. at the moment the team is what it is and theres nothing that can be done about that. but the team needs to finish top 4 in order to attract talent and improve next season. its as simple as that really.

say what you want about Arteta (and i guess Edu) but the players theyve brought in the last season have been difference makers.
yeah and the academy is purring, bfg is probably the most competent person at the club. kroenke's who i have complained about for many years aren't the problem anymore and are backing arteta to the max for some reason. so i don't see many cracks in the club as a whole. arteta's cowardice ways bother me, but hopefully today is a turning point for him.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Nah. The times are changing. Most times during the last 5 years they would lose both of these games against Wolves. Now they win them both.

They're the 4th best team in England.

We shall see at the end of the season.