Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Casemiro is too crucial for them, I dont see how they survive without him. He just stabilizes their midfield so well and manages to draw some great fouls to relieve the pressure. But honestly, tonight PSG was just poor in the last third , several times they needed to go simple and they overcomplicated things trying to pass and pass and pass.

You had lots of the ball in the final third but they were too organised. I can't remember too many clear cut chances. Everything was getting blocked. They weren't really rattled. You needed something special like Mbappe magic to break through.

Having said that Messi was subdued apart from a few moments of brilliance.. No fit Neymar either. You guys might have better luck unlocking them in the second leg

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Just saw Bernardo Silva's first goal

kevin-garnett.gif

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You had lots of the ball in the final third but they were too organised. I can't remember too many clear cut chances. Everything was getting blocked. They weren't really rattled. You needed something special like Mbappe magic to break through.

Having said that Messi was subdued apart from a few moments of brilliance.. No fit Neymar either. You guys might have better luck unlocking them in the second leg
Carlo played pathetic game. Needed valverde in there earlier and hazard or bale should have played in place of bum ass Asensio. No Mendy and casemiro second leg things might get ugly for Madrid

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Carlo played pathetic game. Needed valverde in there earlier and hazard or bale should have played in place of bum ass Asensio. No Mendy and casemiro second leg things might get ugly for Madrid
Hazard gave away the ball that led to the goal. Injuries notwithstanding, his drop off has been astonishing.
Pride comes before the fall.