Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

"It's scary when your president says 'he's never going to go for free'" Mbappe told RMC Sport.

"When I heard that, I swallowed hard and said to myself 'so what's going to happen here?"

You get purchased for 180 million, you play ball like this and think you can leave the club for free? :lolbron:

It’s like when nikkas give women good dikk and act surprised when the women go crazy when they want to leave them :russ:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Still not an easy team to play against. Their defence was hard as fukk to breakdown. Very stubborn.

Let's see how they are next leg without Casemiro
Casemiro is too crucial for them, I dont see how they survive without him. He just stabilizes their midfield so well and manages to draw some great fouls to relieve the pressure. But honestly, tonight PSG was just poor in the last third , several times they needed to go simple and they overcomplicated things trying to pass and pass and pass.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man could have 8 straight great games. Has 1 subpar game and the talk is “he’s everything that’s wrong with United” :mjlol:.

v3QoCTVh.jpg