Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
tumblr_inline_osnstg5oH71r2cek7_500.gifv

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I just went down a Twitter rabbit hole:

I know this was mentioned already but they managed to keep this quiet for over a year? :mjtf:

And I forgot about this one too:

Something is seriously wrong with these guys.:unimpressed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I just went down a Twitter rabbit hole:

I know this was mentioned already but they managed to keep this quiet for over a year? :mjtf:

And I forgot about this one too:

Something is seriously wrong with these guys.:unimpressed:

Short answer. Human nature isn't as civilized and developed as we all like to think it is. Same shyt was happening centuries ago and it still happens today. :ld:

Long answer which narrative we going with as to why footballers are thinking it's acceptable behaviour.

Money? Arrogance? CTE? Drugs? (PED or Rec) Alcohol? Grew up with this sort of behaviour? Footballers live in their own reality and given too much soon? adulation fame money? Working class scumbags? All thee above?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Short answer. Human nature isn't as civilized and developed as we all like to think it is. Same shyt was happening centuries ago and it still happens today. :ld:

Long answer which narrative we going with as to why footballers are thinking it's acceptable behaviour.

Money? Arrogance? CTE? Drugs? (PED or Rec) Alcohol? Grew up with this sort of behaviour? Footballers live in their own reality and given too much soon? adulation fame money? Working class scumbags? All thee above?
Some people are just not right in the head from the jump, without anything else to affect them.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Some people are just not right in the head from the jump, without anything else to affect them.

From the jump as when they are pulled from the womb? On some Freddy Kruger flex? b*stard genes and all that? Or maybe their is some sort of past trauma behind their actions that has shaped their current selves? Whether it happened directly to them or theyve witnessed it?