Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
That was some beautiful attacking football and a clinical finish by Cunha.

This squad is so much more dangerous with that p#ssy, João Félix, on the bench.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
El Cholo has turned Atletico into the mid 90's version he played in. Phuckery abound cannot defend for shyt but will score plenty :pachaha:
Filipe Luís, Miranda, Godin, and Juanfran aren’t walking through that door…

RecentDisastrousBlackwidowspider-max-1mb.gif

TBH I’d take all of those guys in their current form over the BS we’re running out there now :francis:

Edit: As I typed that this idiot Felipe gets a dumb ass Red for a reckless and dangerous challenge.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Filipe Luís, Miranda, Godin, and Juanfran aren’t walking through that door…

RecentDisastrousBlackwidowspider-max-1mb.gif

TBH I’d take all of those guys in their current form over the BS we’re running out there now :francis:

Edit: As I typed that this idiot Felipe gets a dumb ass Red for a reckless and dangerous challenge.

Like I know you won the league last season. But it feels like from the outside that the team has lost some of his structure since Burgos left. Is it something? or nothing?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Like I know you won the league last season. But it feels like from the outside that the team has lost some of his structure since Burgos left. Is it something? or nothing?

It’s definitely something. From a tactical standpoint I think he’s missed, but Mono’s biggest contribution was that he was one of the few people that could tell Cholo the truth and Cholo respected him enough to listen to his suggestions and criticisms. Every leader needs that second in command that they can trust wholeheartedly. I really don’t think he has that now, because you see same the mistakes week after week.

Also Cholo is a high strung guy, and from my understanding Mono was the person that would talk sense to him and keep him balanced. A guy like Cholo can really wear on players if he’s left on unchecked.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I remember my jokey optimism in the beginning. :laff: I hope we get 7th. We are going to lose CR, Cavani, Martial, VdB, and be stuck with Maguire.

What player beat up his bytch?