Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Ndombele didn't flop because the PL is too hard. He flopped because he only raised his game in certain games and went back to being lazy in most. Just like he did back in ligue 1. that was one of his main criticism coming out of Lyon. I doubt he will be starting ahead of the likes of Paqueta and Caqueret. I'm interested where they will play him. certainly can't be DM.
Lowkey, they sold a good player in Guimeres but they got back some depth. they could make a push for that EL trophy. Toko Ekambi coming back from Afcon

Switch

All Star
Daps
Auba following in his footsteps by the looks of things
MIxihhM.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ndombele didn't flop because the PL is too hard. He flopped because he only raised his game in certain games and went back to being lazy in most. Just like he did back in ligue 1. that was one of his main criticism coming out of Lyon. I doubt he will be starting ahead of the likes of Paqueta and Caqueret. I'm interested where they will play him. certainly can't be DM.
Lowkey, they sold a good player in Guimeres but they got back some depth. they could make a push for that EL trophy. Toko Ekambi coming back from Afcon

He didn't have a physical advantage in the prem and he dribbles with the ball too far away from his body - which doesn't work in the prem as there isn't enough space.

See how when Martial runs the ball is almost under his body, NDom is the opposite of that.

Plus (like Bakayoko) he lacks composure on the ball.

That's ok in France where is physical advantage makes up for this.

Look at his lack of control when moving with the ball. Compare to someone like Jay Jay.

Take him out. Ndomebele is Bakayoko mkII.

He doesn't have the tools for the high speed, high aggression, bigger players in the EPL.

I tried to warn ya :hubie: