Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Cameroon vs Algeria
Senegal vs Egypt
Nigeria vs Ghana
Morocco vs DRC
Mali vs Tunisia

CAF Final draw. Who I have advancing bolded.

Adebayor and that draw was kinda suspect. I swear he picked Nigeria once Ghana got drawn. His ball mixing was questionable.

I fukking knew it.
Romain Molina (French reporter) was really right when he said Morocco could shyt in the CAF headquarters and CAF will clean it up :martin:

They get the easiest draw, we get the worst one.

We've NEVER beaten Cameroon in any official capacity before. Just hope the players saved extra disrespect for them after this AFCON exit :unimpressed:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I fukking knew it.
Romain Molina (French reporter) was really right when he said Morocco could shyt in the CAF headquarters and CAF will clean it up :martin:

They get the easiest draw, we get the worst one.

What’s the deal with Morocco and CAF? This is news to me.

I would have preferred for Morocco to draw Egypt or something like that. I would have liked DRX, but Ghana is for the culture.

So happy CAF gets more slots at the next WC. Our qualification campaign is brutal. No reason CIV should have been in the same group with Cameroon. They should have been paired with DRC.

Adebayor tryna spark the Jollof Wars :pachaha:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
What’s the deal with Morocco and CAF? This is news to me.

I would have preferred for Morocco to draw Egypt or something like that. I would have liked DRX, but Ghana is for the culture.

So happy CAF gets more slots at the next WC. Our qualification campaign is brutal. No reason CIV should have been in the same group with Cameroon. They should have been paired with DRC.

Adebayor tryna spark the Jollof Wars :pachaha:

Well, they seem rather influential in CAF decision making according to him and I can see why. I'll be rooting for my Congolese brothers even if it's tough :salute:

As much as I'd like to see Mali in the next WC I feel like Mali vs Tunisia might be a wasted spot. Tunisia, well we know who they are at this point and I feel like Mali might lack the talent and/or experience to do anything meaningful in Qatar, but with the current situation in the country it'd still be a huge relief fr the country to see the eagles play the WC :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I don’t mind Telles and Dalot. They’re not great but at least they offer something going forward.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This team is so impotent and so devoid of any inspiration or drive. A late winner won't change my mind. They're heading to matchweek 38 on cruise control and will land up in whatever position the wind leaves them in:beli::unimpressed: