Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Live by the pen die by the pen. What a coverup for 90 minutes of fraudulence.

Salah plays today so y'all LFC fans can get your shyt off, egypt will lose and only way Salah scores is from the penalty spot. Great players do it for club and country, home and away.

Yeah an Egyptian that won AFCON. A true Egyptian King.
This shyt deeper than club allegiances and every Pool player is an opp to me cause it's AFCON time :demonic:

I'm gonna make an exception for this fakkit though :mjlit:

All 3 of ours through and making meaningful impacts, no goals, no assists and a missed pen from ya man :picard:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Stick a fork in Algeria. These guys are done done. Idk if they even qualify for the WC.

CIV def came to play, especially since they’ll be missing the WC.

Also, this AFCON has really proved that Africa only getting 5 slots in a travesty. I think 7 slots is a better allocation.

Proven what exactly? Looks like any other high level tournament. Some favourites go out early and a few surprise under the radar team go thru. A good tournament is good knockout round games.

Also got to do it in the World Cup to show they deserve the extra spots. Need more QF final and further appearances instead of once every 8 years or just 1 or 2 team making it no further than the last 16.

:hubie:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Proven what exactly? Looks like any other high level tournament. Some favourites go out early and a few surprise under the radar team go thru. A good tournament is good knockout round games.

Also got to do it in the World Cup to show they deserve the extra spots. Need more QF final and further appearances instead of once every 8 years or just 1 or 2 team making it no further than the last 16.

5 from 54 is a joke :mjpls::mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
5 from 54 is a joke :mjpls::mjpls:

Still better than everyone else outside of UEFA has :mjpls:

Better than having to go thru the intercontinental playoff. Like the other confederation have to do.

Africa getting 9 spots for 2026. So don't really see the complaint. Either he forgot or he's on :mjpls: with only wanting 7 teams to go.

Daps
Ivory Coast 3 - 1 Algeria
The Desert Warriors fled from The Elephants' stampede. Algeria needs bigger Fennec Foxes.

Sierra Leone 0 - 1 Eq Guinea
Nzalang Nacional (National Thunder) blotted out the Leone Stars.

The Elephants and Nzalang Nacional (National Thunder) are through to the knockout stage. Will The Elephants show that their size ain't a joke and dominate the AFCON? Will the storm of Nzalang Nacional (National Thunder) cover the whole of African football?

I expected a lot better from Algeria.

*The Algerian and Ghanaian teams sit in their corners. They look at each other and hang their heads in shame. The teams meet up then hug each other.":mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Algerian Captain: "Hey Ghana, would you like some Algeria Tajine?"

Ghana Team: "Sure." *in their heads*: "We'd prefer Moroccan Tajine!" :troll:

Ghanaian Captain: "Thanks, Algeria. Allow us to make you some Ghana Jollof Rice?"
Algeria Team: "That would be wonderful." *in their heads*: "We'd rather have Naija Jollof Rice!" :troll:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Still better than everyone else outside of UEFA has :mjpls:

Better than having to go thru the intercontinental playoff. Like the other confederation have to do.

Africa getting 9 spots for 2026. So don't really see the complaint. Either he forgot or he's on :mjpls: with only wanting 7 teams to go.
It’s the hardest and most difficult continent to qualify from and it’s not even close :ufdup: and I don’t wanna hear no foolishness about Oceania I know what you like :mjgrin:

4 1/2 from CONMEBOL :scusthov:

We don’t get no mulligans :ufdup:

We talking about the here and now not no extra places from an expanded WC :mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It’s the hardest and most difficult continent to qualify from and it’s not even close :ufdup: and I don’t wanna hear no foolishness about Oceania I know what you like :mjgrin:

We don’t get no mulligans :ufdup:

We talking about the here and now not no extra places from an expanded WC :mjpls:

Let's keep it reality sounds more like shook talk in case Naija dont make it to Qatar :skip: