Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
The spanish are lazy c*nts, nothing we didn't already know.

All day siestas for errybody!!!!!:gladbron:

Seriously...what a lazy culture. Even worse than black america.

:dwillhuh:

Must be trolling but looking at your PSN - Coates ie the Uruguayan dipper, I'm not so sure!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Which part you on about?

Spanish? Pffft, not trolling whatsoever, factual statements, lazy nap taking c*nts.

As for the black america thing, i mean just that, america, not all black people, i see black people in the UK putting in serious work. They always ready to hand me paper towels to dry my hands, cracking bunch of lads to be sure.

But black america had their civil rights thing and got their feet well and truly under the table, and have gotten lazy ever since breh. Something about making up for all the work they did during slavery, they've done studies on it bro, 100% fact.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Which part you on about?

Spanish? Pffft, not trolling whatsoever, factual statements, lazy nap taking c*nts.

As for the black america thing, i mean just that, america, not all black people, i see black people in the UK putting in serious work. They always ready to hand me paper towels to dry my hands, cracking bunch of lads to be sure.

But black america had their civil rights thing and got their feet well and truly under the table, and have gotten lazy ever since breh. Something about making up for all the work they did during slavery, they've done studies on it bro, 100% fact.
Only people taking naps in spain are the old c*nts with fukk all to do.

Now leave my brethren alone:hmm:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Which part you on about?

100% fact? So much wrong with all this I can't even be bothered yo

concise

Veteran
Daps
you British folk

I've been looking at your London streets on google maps.

Why so narrow?
Did you learn nothing from Napoleon?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I didn't take it that serious as I could care less about what's spewed about anyone, but when I have no ammo I find it hard to banter.
:manny:

1st rule of OFT is, there is no OFT

2nd rule of OFT is, banter. We all take the piss out of each other and tell one another to shut the fukk etc etc We satirize everything

3rd rule of OFT is, this thread is everything and anything. Theres a reason why there was only a handful of us that posted in this thread religiously