Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Cot damn brehs, just got back from The Avengers...what a way to start the summer movie season :bow:

Hollywood has to be fackin kidding with that Battleship movie starring Rihanna though, that trailer is an utter embarrassment :childplease:

Spider-man to be a dark horse though, book it

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Cot damn brehs, just got back from The Avengers...what a way to start the summer movie season :bow:

Hollywood has to be fackin kidding with that Battleship movie starring Rihanna though, that trailer is an utter embarrassment :childplease:

Spider-man to be a dark horse though, book it

New trailer dropped yesterday, looking better than I thought it would.:krs:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Keane speaking on United and Sir Alex again. The Sun use his words to sensationalise the title smfh. :beli:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The Sun sensationalising someone's words to sell papers?

Well damn brehs i think i've seen it all now:dwillhuh:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
shyttest paper in the country. Even after getting done for their Roy Hodgeson front cover they decided to continue having a go at him on the back page today.

I would NEVER work for them even if they offered a permanent position.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I don't mind the Sun. You just have to realise what they are, they're a laugh.

Anyone reading the sun thinking of it as a serious news source is losing at life.

As soon as you take it for what they are you can enjoy it. I don't read it myself, but i often laugh when i hear of their headlines/stories etc.

The only people who get mad at them are mongs and people who take themselves too seriously.

So i guess what i'm describing is....Liverpool fans.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't mind the Sun. You just have to realise what they are, they're a laugh.

Anyone reading the sun thinking of it as a serious news source is losing at life.

As soon as you take it for what they are you can enjoy it. I don't read it myself, but i often laugh when i hear of their headlines/stories etc.

The only people who get mad at them are mongs and people who take themselves too seriously.

So i guess what i'm describing is....Liverpool fans.

Who do you support?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
don't read it myself, but i often laugh when i hear of their headlines/stories etc.

Sun-EASY.jpg

:yes:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London

I thought you were a Dipper!

What did you think of Monday? Think we should have gone 4-4-2 and had Welbeck up top with Rooney, looked a whole lot more threatening with him on and with Valencia who knows what would have happened.

Made no sense trying to match their 4-3-3/4-5-1 with lesser players

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
A$VP Hagler★;26490 said:
I thought you were a Dipper!

What did you think of Monday? Think we should have gone 4-4-2 and had Welbeck up top with Rooney, looked a whole lot more threatening with him on and with Valencia who knows what would have happened.

Made no sense trying to match their 4-3-3/4-5-1 with lesser players

Didn't mind the choice of formation, it's worked for us before so i can't complain. I see why he did it. If we went '4-4-2' we might have got torn apart, we might have lost 5-3 or w/e instead of 1-0.

It was the actual choice of players which was rubbish.

Park didn't even look fit. When he's fit he offers not much else but running, so what's the point of starting an unfit park?

And as much as he's a legend etc etc etc, Giggs shouldn't be starting these kind of games for us any more, he was terrible(although obviously not the only one) and has been for a while now.

Valencia not starting was just ridiculous tbh. Welbeck didn't really fit in the formation(don't like him on the wing), and as i had no problems with it i can't really say he should have started.

I thought Carrick was one of the few players who came out with any credit, despite the fact that i've seen some people using this loss as a stick to beat him with.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Didn't mind the choice of formation, it's worked for us before so i can't complain. I see why he did it. If we went '4-4-2' we might have got torn apart, we might have lost 5-3 or w/e instead of 1-0.

It was the actual choice of players which was rubbish.

Park didn't even look fit. When he's fit he offers not much else but running, so what's the point of starting an unfit park?

And as much as he's a legend etc etc etc, Giggs shouldn't be starting these kind of games for us any more, he was terrible(although obviously not the only one) and has been for a while now.

Valencia not starting was just ridiculous tbh. Welbeck didn't really fit in the formation(don't like him on the wing), and as i had no problems with it i can't really say he should have started.

I thought Carrick was one of the few players who came out with any credit, despite the fact that i've seen some people using this loss as a stick to beat him with.

Didn't work largely in Europe, 4-5-1 isn't for us especially with the personell I think the return of Scholes made him believe we could return to it.

Agree on Giggs, can be awful for large parts of a game but an assists or a goal will mask it.

Valencia is the one that baffled everyone (as they went 4-3-3, I assumed we would batter them out wide) so it was crazy to see him on the bench. I think Park's time is up here, nice guy, never complains but running and workrate counts for nothing against Europe's elite.

Carrick really heated up late last year beside Scholes he has just got better although its been Scholes stealing the headlines.

If he doesn't go to the Euros more fool England.

In regards to the whole Parker vs Carrick argument my pal tweeted:

Parker over Carrick shows that in England running to where you’re supposed to be is preferable to being there.

Truer words have never been spoken!