Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Need to watch some of these shows, particularly Love and Hip Hop. I feel so out of the loop!

I decided to be a cheap ass and get a medium to cheap cable package.

Now I only watch Pawn Stars or Storage Wars :beli:

If only Man v. Food was still on :bow:

Fav show out, Dave is a excellent troll :bow:

I beginning to watch Duck Dynasty more. Rich family still acting like rednecks intrigues me.

A&E shows :salute:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Fav show out, Dave is a excellent troll :bow:

I beginning to watch Duck Dynasty more. Rich family still acting like rednecks intrigues me.

A&E shows :salute:

Dave is great, he gets wound up himself though too, like that one episode where he tried to fight Darrell's son :laugh:

Most annoying thing about that show though is Darrell. His valuations on things are utter bullshyt.

I remember one episode he's looking though boxes and they come upon a box with a bunch of Roc-A-Wear jackets and he says (or to this effect), "OHH these are really nice, high-end jackets. Each of these here are about a 100 dollar bill here. We got 8, that's a nice 800 dollar bill"

My roommate and I both looked at each other like :what:

I just wish they did follow-up shows to see how much things actually turned out being.

As far as the wars shows go, that Shipping Wars ain't too bad either. Storage Wars Texas is fukking unbearable though.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
My brother got me into watching South Beach Tow. Its fake as hell, but it is kind of funny.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Dave is great, he gets wound up himself though too, like that one episode where he tried to fight Darrell's son :laugh:

Most annoying thing about that show though is Darrell. His valuations on things are utter bullshyt.

I remember one episode he's looking though boxes and they come upon a box with a bunch of Roc-A-Wear jackets and he says (or to this effect), "OHH these are really nice, high-end jackets. Each of these here are about a 100 dollar bill here. We got 8, that's a nice 800 dollar bill"

My roommate and I both looked at each other like :what:

I just wish they did follow-up shows to see how much things actually turned out being.

As far as the wars shows go, that Shipping Wars ain't too bad either. Storage Wars Texas is fukking unbearable though.

Agreed. Darrell fukking sucks. Can't stand his valuations and ever wearing tank tops. :beli:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
cheers for the suggestions brehs, gonna get in the lab and :cook:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
My brother got me into watching South Beach Tow. Its fake as hell, but it is kind of funny.

i saw this shyt at 3 am the other day. obviously scripted but funny as a motherfukker :russ:

i have a hazy memory, but there was a black countryfied church group hootin and hollerin and whatnot, meanwhile dudes in the back are :eat: on some cookies. some chick calls up and says "hope u like the cookies, i put laxative in them", or something to that effect. dudes who were :eat: are now in the lobby pukin all over the praise jesus brigade. and this was a ratchet ass church, cause they started goin off in true 'drat fashion

this all happened within 3 minutes on this show. i'm sittin there like
stoned-ice-cube.gif

so yeah @BOBN, watch that one too

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i saw this shyt at 3 am the other day. obviously scripted but funny as a motherfukker :russ:

i have a hazy memory, but there was a black countryfied church group hootin and hollerin and whatnot, meanwhile dudes in the back are :eat: on some cookies. some chick calls up and says "hope u like the cookies, i put laxative in them", or something to that effect. dudes who were :eat: are now in the lobby pukin all over the praise jesus brigade. and this was a ratchet ass church, cause they started goin off in true 'drat fashion

this all happened within 3 minutes on this show. i'm sittin there like
stoned-ice-cube.gif

so yeah @BOBN, watch that one too
there was one joint where dude worked in a beauty salon, and they were towing his Beemer.

his coworker ran inside to snitch. Dude came out, with his long hair, telling them to leave his car alone. The woman and man who were towing told him to kick rocks. The beauty salon cuz then broke out the kara-te, and started doing kicks. He roundhoused yungin and knocked him down :dead:

He got over top of him and was in his stance ready to go again, the woman crept from behind and dropped him with a crowbar. I was like
iMqL8aidYkszP.gif

This shyt is so fake, but its kind of good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
im just assuming they doing a season 2. THe show was probably the most popular thing they have done on VH1.

Everytime Mimi was on camera it turned into this
debbie_downer.jpg

She was horrible. Just killed the vibe each and every time, even though its her own fault for dealing with :steviej:.

I think Kim "quit" Real housewives last episode.

She was too busy telling everyone she's better than this :pachaha: you were messing with :steviej: for like a decade.

Get one of them strip hoes or pastors to fill her spot.

:ohlawd:

She crazy as fukk tho, but I would :cape: right into those buttcheeks.

yeah, but they know how to manage the press :beli:

:ahh: Country/Southern girls fam.

You can live with the inevitable domestic violence/rape accusations.

Keep Van Persie and let him walk but nah 24 million was too good. He's going to United too.

Just replace him. Dont fukk that up.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
some people hate international weekends but i hate champions league weeks. the CL games are never any good, affect the league games before and after/

all the good games with relevant teams end up being on sunday, leaving the best football day with a bunch of 3rd tier teams and weird kickoff teams. all the matches at 3pm on a saturday, seriously?

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
For anyone with Time Warner, check your listings for beIN Sports. I just now found it...in HD too :thumbsup: Musta been put in the last day or 2, cause I've been checking after finding out they reached an agreement.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gallas in police probe after row with wife who 'fell into bushes' and was taken to hospital

Police are investigating allegations that Tottenham defender William Gallas was involved in a public spat with his wife.

Shocked Peter Lenczuk, 38, said: “They were arguing, but I couldn’t understand because it was in French.

“Then I saw her fall into the bushes.”

:dead: