Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
some people hate international weekends but i hate champions league weeks. the CL games are never any good, affect the league games before and after/

all the good games with relevant teams end up being on sunday, leaving the best football day with a bunch of 3rd tier teams and weird kickoff teams. all the matches at 3pm on a saturday, seriously?
Fair point but outside soton royals nothing i'm piqued by.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Billy gave her the Kolo's career treatment. But seeing him the last couple of years I expect he got a black eye and some cuts for his struggles.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Watching this Dortmund-Wolfsburg match and what happened to Wolfsburg?! Won the league only a few years ago and now they not mentioned at all. I wouldve like to see Diego's career flourish somewhere else as well.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Kaiser Chiefs vs Orlando Pirates on ESPN3, check out the last 30 minutes if you want something different

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Watching this Dortmund-Wolfsburg match and what happened to Wolfsburg?! Won the league only a few years ago and now they not mentioned at all. I wouldve like to see Diego's career flourish somewhere else as well.

Felix Magath happened :heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The South African match experience is so different. Vuvuzelas! The accents! The references! Five minutes in, a how Stella Got Her Groove Back reference. The commentary team is so informal, they're enjoying it and I'm enjoying it contrasted to the fake enthusiasm of the English too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaiser Chiefs vs Orlando Pirates on ESPN3, check out the last 30 minutes if you want something different

That's a South African league? Got damn That stadium is more packed than a lot of la liga games and all serie A games :lolbron:

Is it a championship or something?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The South African match experience is so different. Vuvuzelas! The accents! The references! Five minutes in, a how Stella Got Her Groove Back reference. The commentary team is so informal, they're enjoying it and I'm enjoying it contrasted to the fake enthusiasm of the English too.
Breh, how many football matches do you match a year honestly ? You talk about so many different leagues, it's too funny :lolbron:
And more important, how much do you make off that betting thing monthly ? :shaq:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Benni McCarthy looking even more :flabbynsick: now.

Nigerian commentators are the same.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Stiff upper lip Squire

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Breh, how many football matches do you match a year honestly ? You talk about so many different leagues, it's too funny :lolbron:
And more important, how much do you make off that betting thing monthly ? :shaq:
it sounds like i watch a lot cause i reference a lot of different matches, but i just like to keep the variety up, EPL aint everything you know

the betting thing also helps make me keep an eye on everything, and even when i dont do the betting just being a football fan in general ensures i dont switch off. couple hundred, taking it easy with the stuff now, simple bets for not much stake (20/30) as im satisfied with my goals this year and my main league (MLS) is over. had my biggest bet ever on the galaxy winning the cup and i'm still recovering :whew:

typically saturday/sunday matches, epl + bundesliga + real madrid. then things like mexican league playoffs, brazil when there are good matches, the midweek if there's CL or any important matches, nothing too crazy