Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
A9UQPVRCMAMMorw.jpg

Pastor of Muppets ‏@Eugene_R

Yes, we put a Deuceface as our tree topper. @clint_dempsey #deuce #USMNT pic.twitter.com/MyU5QgK1

:dempsey:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Aside from the topper, that tree is pitiful.

Then again I can't really talk. Looks real, so fair play to them. I haven't had a real life xmas tree since elementary school.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Second Summer is a state of mind: overcoming obstacles in order to be close to what you love, a temporal place where sun never goes out no matter what season it is in your hemisphere. Like the original Summer of Love and its acid house revival, the Second Summer of Love, our aim is true: to create environments of total freedom.

:dead:

Funnily enough I already have that Trust in rotation.

That Holy Ghost and Mitzi though :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with D Diddy, but :comeon: takin it way too far with the rings. What next everyone gettin their own John Cena spinner belt
DDA just having fun with that China money now. Hospital nearly completed so why not :yeshrug:

Wot a legend :bow:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
The nerve of complaining about money, when he's probably got family members on less than 400 quid a week.

He kept his account after Leon knight caned him, but had to shut it down due to his own stupidity and the public caning him lol.

I remember joe Coles wife complaining about living in a mansion "people don't realise how hard it is, so much more space to clean....", as if she don't have a cleaner come in while she's at John Terry's house.

:dead:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
been watching flavor of love 1 & 2 and I love new york 1 & 2 with my girl brehs (my breh buddha :salute:)

Any other american reality shows thats vaguely entertaining?

And uk brehs there was a chris evans game show like 10 years ago called boys and girls. Critics said it was shyt but it was actually well good. If somethings not on torrents whats another way to find a show like that.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked average joe first season, I'm embarrassed to say.

Anyone know where I can get episodes of this first 48 show?

Sounds intriguing.