Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:dead: at Europe hosting the Euros.

I would have loved to hear how long they thought that out.

Platini: Right guys, really thinking we should hold the tournament in...get this...every country in Europe.

Office employees: Good idea boss.

Platini: Now that's settled pass that discount cocaine over here.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Just saw Moonrise Kingdom again

:to: brings out the love of film and great storytelling in me

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nerve of complaining about money, when he's probably got family members on less than 400 quid a week.

He kept his account after Leon knight caned him, but had to shut it down due to his own stupidity and the public caning him lol.

I remember joe Coles wife complaining about living in a mansion "people don't realise how hard it is, so much more space to clean....", as if she don't have a cleaner come in while she's at John Terry's house.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The nerve of complaining about money, when he's probably got family members on less than 400 quid a week.

He kept his account after Leon knight caned him, but had to shut it down due to his own stupidity and the public caning him lol.

I remember joe Coles wife complaining about living in a mansion "people don't realise how hard it is, so much more space to clean....", as if she don't have a cleaner come in while she's at John Terry's house.

:snoop: Cant believe how many stupid shytc*nts we have playin the Gentlemans Beautiful game

Buy a smaller house then you stupid slag

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
guess who did though :whistle:
1986 football is not the same as now. I'm not sure that in 2012, Maradona would be able to be as influent as he was in International Football (especially in World Cups).
Plus, he didn't assist and/or scored all goals, so it's obvious he wasn't alone on the pitch. The team could play and the other players weren't total bums but he did make the difference though. :tisalute:

It's dumb to say it this way, buy you can only assist if your teammate scores after your pass. In football, no player win titles alone. Even Ibrahimovic. :ninja1:

I do agree that the fuss around Messi can be unbearable at times. But let's be honest, if he wasn't him, it would be someone else. Media need stories to sell useless matches and that "Messi on the road to beat Muller's record" is a good one... :yeshrug:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:laugh: