Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
pub teams are like college teams, they're steeped in tradition and/or no one gives a fukk about them, so they can afford to have ridiculous monikers and whatnot

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
A New Thread With Club Badges You Like

googled that AlIeN oCtOpUs badge and came across this great thread

Polideportivo_Ejido.png

coventry-city-crest-60202709.jpg

spvggunterhaching.png
Cool runnings!
1286194206.JPG

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Forgot to post this earlier, people asking Jonathan Wilson about goalkeepers

Jonathan Wilson: live webchat | Football | guardian.co.uk

And the story behind the Bohemians badge

Bohemians went on a tour to Australia in the 1920s. The club was then known as Vrsovice after the Prague suburb in which they play but that wouldn't have sold as well in Australia hence the name change. They were given a live kangaroo by their hosts and brought it back to Prague. Kept the name, gave the kangaroo to the zoo and put an image of the kangaroo on the badge

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Ay scorcher come get your boy

The veteran BBC broadcaster Stuart Hall, 82, was tonight charged with three counts of indecent assault on girls aged between nine and 16 years old.

Mr Hall, the former presenter of It's A Knockout, now known to millions of football fans for his florid match reports on BBC Radio 5 Live, was arrested at his home in Wilmslow, Cheshire, this morning over "historic allegations" of rape and indecent assault.

Lancashire Police said the 82-year-old, who has a broadcasting career stretching back 50 years, had been charged in connection with alleged offences between 1974 and 1984 involving three girls.
I never like him[/scarface]

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
finally Messi snapped his shyt up after all that goal whoring.

He could score 1000 goals in a year, I wont be impressed until he does something meaningful for his national side. I could score a few goals playing in that system at Barca.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

He could score 1000 goals in a year, I wont be impressed until he does something meaningful for his national side. I could score a few goals playing in that system at Barca.

:beli::aicmon:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

:mindblown:
He's at 12 goals in 9 apps with Argentina this year. He can't win a World Cup alone...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That Messi hate in OFT... :beli:

Its not hate, i just think quite a few of us are just actually bored of him with all the hype he gets and the politics he plays. Much like how Barca and Spain have taken the enjoyment out of watchin most games they play in, its beautiful what they do but so fukkin boring. I havent watched a full Barca match which wasnt vs Real/Milan/English teams in over 2 years.