Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
its not like Martial missed hella chances today...i dont understand how he played bad
It's more about runs he was/wasn't making, as it's always the case with Martial.

Two minutes after Greenwood came on he made a better run, on a pass VDB found him on, than Martial did the whole match :manny:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
If I was Ole I would tell everybody who started that game that none of them can complain about a lack of game time going forward. This was their chance to prove they deserved to start and they all flunked it to a man. Greenwood and Bruno came on in the 2nd half and looked like our most dangerous players. Absolute shambles.

Now we need to win F.A. Cup, PL or CL to get a trophy. fukking shytSHOW

EDIT: Sancho is officially on fraud watch for me. I never watched him in Bundesliga so I don't get the hype and from what I've seen, I don't see a £80m player there. The sooner Rashford comes back the better

I watched a lot of Dortmund. Sancho is playing like he is afraid of something. I never seen him act like this before.

its not like Martial missed hella chances today...i dont understand how he played bad

Missing a lot of chances would mean he at least tried today. His jersey shouldn’t even be sweaty rn

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Atletico Madrid La Liga Supremacy is here to stay as long as Barca sucks and Real put their faith in those brothzilians

Dont be so sure. Real and Barca still have the pull of Real and Barca.

Vini starting to turn the corner and Rodrygo still there, Camavinga is under 18 and Mbappe is coming this summer. Real coming back.

Legitimately curious as an American sort of new to the beautiful game...why does the consensus seem to be that Messi is a greater player than CR7? Is it Ronaldo's diva persona?:jbhmm: Just find it interesting that most brehs seem to rate the PL so highly(rightfully so imo) yet don't seem to hold the fact Messi never played there against him. Meanwhile CR7 has played at an extremely high level in 3 different leagues.

Messi plays like someone that was “born” to play the sport. His dribbling is some of the silkiest and he’s a more complete player in terms of scoring, assisting and all around team play.

CR7 is like the man that trained to get to where he is. Just a straight machine tbh.

Martial was my boy. :mjcry:

Our boy :mjcry:

Bruno acts like the ball is a grenade half the time :russ:

Bro, Bruno is like Brett Farve, dude just be chucking up the ball.

Don't care what anyone says, no excuse Donny can't be in the starting 11 more often.

Nah, I like the fact he plays the quick pass and keeps the ball moving. He’ll get there.

Martial time at United is up. That much is clear.
Expected more out of VDB and Sancho today. When does Rashford come back :unimpressed:

VDB did ok. Sancho definitely is playing within himself but we also aren’t really playing him in his best role (SS/CF) less so a proper winger.

But yea man, Martial’s time might be up. Unless he can turn it around before the winter transfer window.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dont be so sure. Real and Barca still have the pull of Real and Barca.

Vini starting to turn the corner and Rodrygo still there, Camavinga is under 18 and Mbappe is coming this summer. Real coming back.

Messi plays like someone that was “born” to play the sport. His dribbling is some of the silkiest and he’s a more complete player in terms of scoring, assisting and all around team play.

CR7 is like the man that trained to get to where he is. Just a straight machine tbh.

Our boy :mjcry:

Bro, Bruno is like Brett Farve, dude just be chucking up the ball.

Nah, I like the fact he plays the quick pass and keeps the ball moving. He’ll get there.

VDB did ok. Sancho definitely is playing within himself but we also aren’t really playing him in his best role (SS/CF) less so a proper winger.

But yea man, Martial’s time might be up. Unless he can turn it around before the winter transfer window.
Bruno - Brett Favre comparison is on the money :heh:

Martial - dont know what went wrong with dude.