Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Okay, we've seen enough of Mata. Time to bring on Bruno and Greenwood for Martial/Sancho. None of those three look like doing anything anytime soon

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Another cup bottled...
HI356Un.png

3 More trophies to go now....

apmtv3-elchiringuitodejugones.gif

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
If I was Ole I would tell everybody who started that game that none of them can complain about a lack of game time going forward. This was their chance to prove they deserved to start and they all flunked it to a man. Greenwood and Bruno came on in the 2nd half and looked like our most dangerous players. Absolute shambles.

Now we need to win F.A. Cup, PL or CL to get a trophy. fukking shytSHOW

EDIT: Sancho is officially on fraud watch for me. I never watched him in Bundesliga so I don't get the hype and from what I've seen, I don't see a £80m player there. The sooner Rashford comes back the better

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If I was Ole I would tell everybody who started that game that none of them can complain about a lack of game time going forward. This was their chance to prove they deserved to start and they all flunked it to a man. Greenwood and Bruno came on in the 2nd half and looked like our most dangerous players. Absolute shambles.

Now we need to win F.A. Cup, PL or CL to get a trophy. fukking shytSHOW

EDIT: Sancho is officially on fraud watch for me. I never watched him in Bundesliga so I don't get the hype and from what I've seen, I don't see a £80m player there. The sooner Rashford comes back the better
most players from BL should be on fraud watch until proven otherwise :yeshrug: