Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You think I went through the red and black banter era to jump into another one? :hhh:

I also deserve happiness :blessed:

Barca is your team. All your favourite players are Barca players. Trying to claim the Rossoneri so when they get good again you can ride the crest of the rebuild wave. I've been here all time guys. All the while celebrating Barca victories. :scust:

You only jumped on the bandwagon in the first place when Ghetto Prince scored vs Barca. As your whole village celebrated and you didn't want to be left out of the party like the ugly girl at the school dance being shunted you switched sets. Then when Barca came back and won 4-0 you acted all :mjcry: in front of the village but were really :lolbron: I fooled them all. What suckas. Put some juju on Niang that his shot hit the post.

If I was from your village I would of got you excommunicated for being an infidel. I bet you would sell out your village for a Barca stadium tour and a Biscuits bobble head.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
You only jumped on the bandwagon in the first place when Ghetto Prince scored vs Barca. As your whole village celebrated and you didn't want to be left out of the party like the ugly girl at the school dance being shunted you switched sets

:dead:
dead-winnie.gif

I bet you would sell out your village for a Barca stadium tour and a Biscuits bobble head.

Don’t hate the player :hubie:
I’ll bush my whole country if the tour was being given by Biscuits :unimpressed:

N5wO5Y.gif

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Barca is your team. All your favourite players are Barca players. Trying to claim the Rossoneri so when they get good again you can ride the crest of the rebuild wave. I've been here all time guys. All the while celebrating Barca victories. :scust:

You only jumped on the bandwagon in the first place when Ghetto Prince scored vs Barca. As your whole village celebrated and you didn't want to be left out of the party like the ugly girl at the school dance being shunted you switched sets. Then when Barca came back and won 4-0 you acted all :mjcry: in front of the village but were really :lolbron: I fooled them all. What suckas. Put some juju on Niang that his shot hit the post.

If I was from your village I would of got you excommunicated for being an infidel. I bet you would sell out your village for a Barca stadium tour and a Biscuits bobble head.
Almost spit out my coffee :laff::laff::laff:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

QVja9uS.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

This shyt kinda fukked up. Hope he can kick on, worst comes to worse he can leave United and thrive again like Depay, Di Maria etc.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif