Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
saw Young Boys beat ManU
lmfao-lmao.gif

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Preach. Aston Villa dominated and had the better chances on the day.

That was Mount's worst ever game tonight.

Also, I'm fast starting to believe Ziyech is a scrub. He is stick thin, weak and slow. Basically the attacking version of Jorginho. How many forwards with that many physical limitations do you know of that are top players?

I'm gonna go ahead and say something I've been thinking for a while now: Havertz better show me something soon....word to @Premeditated

That CL final winner has given him a lot of leeway but you can't live off that forever. He genuinely does almost nothing worthwhile in open play.

I'm watching Musiala becoming a serious problem and then having to see Havertz do literally nothing for large parts of games.

Mount, Ziyech, Werner Havertz, Pulisic and CHO. Two from that group start every single Chelsea game. How many of those players make your bench? Be honest. :sas2:

This team has a problem with breaking down "lesser" sides. Against the big boys who come out to play, there's space for Mount n em to have fun, but against a negative block, they're lost.

Thank god for Lukaku, otherwise we'd bre up shyts creek without a paddle.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
No post on this?

Much more insane stuff that he revealed in a livestream this night

Among which (list in progress)

* Deschamps injured a player on purpose
* A player pranking another one by introducing him to a minor and having him sleep with her.
* Lots of sexual abuse/rape cases in football
* Sexual abuse cases at FFF for women's team ([)
* Ben Mendy has done "unimaginable" stuff. Man City more reluctant to sign French players now, will now investigate on their private life beforehand
* Some clubs/agents pay Transfermarkt to pimp their players' data
* Confirms Macron played a part in Benzema's return
* French FA (FFF) head Le Graët doesn't do much now as he has health issues
* French justice does nothing after Molina's warnings
* Arthur/pjanic is illegal and nobody did anything about it
* Links on Chinese triads, betting websites and Premier League
* Some stuff on Marseille, Villareal (I haven't looked much into it)
* Assassination attempt by bomb-planting his car on a ref from Cyprus league (match-fixing context)
* Some racism from a French coach (the Angers one, he just opened a legal case against Molina)
* French sports journalist Bouhafsi (quite popular here too) did shady stuff (bribes?), wrote Thauvin's (press?) releases
* Al-Qaeda uses football to recruit new members
* General feeling is that loads of people in football know shady stuff, but none of them speak up about it

Summary here:

[

[

The audio discussion (in French):

Some people don't like Molina, but I've found him to be pretty reliable (uncovered Haiti federation rape scandal, published in NYT, CNN, BBC), predicted Kia would wreck Arsenal, has some info at PSG (and much more)... He is very well-connected!

More to come soon:

[

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No post on this?

The Asian betting syndicates aren't new at. Be more surprising if the Triads weren't involved. The sexual misconduct in football has always been there as well. Just really phucking stupid to move that reckless nowadays considering what has happened over the past decade.

Molina needs to watch his back.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Milan V. Liverpool:wow:

Back to the future my yuke @African_brehda
:banderas:

used to fear we’ll get washed, but I’m a bit confident we’ll put up a fight.
Went through all my college years, hoping I’ll have one of those legendary game nights in our TV room, supporting my actual team..never came to fruition..:mjcry:
That Fassobelli window gave me so much hope, I thought that was going to be the year :mjcry:

3 or 4 years later, and we’re actually here. Tonight is going to be fukking glorious my man :wow::wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
used to fear we’ll get washed, but I’m a bit confident we’ll put up a fight.
Went through all my college years, hoping I’ll have one of those legendary game nights in our TV room, supporting my actual team..never came to fruition..:mjcry:
That Fassobelli window gave me so much hope, I thought that was going to be the year :mjcry:

3 or 4 years later, and we’re actually here. Tonight is going to be fukking glorious my man :wow::wow:

:scust:

Your team played last night.