Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
3-0, i'm not even complaining, the score line makes sense:yeshrug:
but that 8-2 , last year that was fukkery, that was a strong Barca side and they got mollywopped that badly.:picard:
that side should of lost 3-0, but with all that's said and done. I rate Koeman for playing the yutes.

Balde is gonna have LB on lock once he gets more game time.

Jordi Alba's soft ass had the fear of God in his eyes, asking for a sub:mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t say scary personally.

If your manager has his wits about him, you’ll get chances against this Chelsea side.

Aston Villa and Zenit are perfect examples.
Preach. Aston Villa dominated and had the better chances on the day.

That was Mount's worst ever game tonight.

Also, I'm fast starting to believe Ziyech is a scrub. He is stick thin, weak and slow. Basically the attacking version of Jorginho. How many forwards with that many physical limitations do you know of that are top players?

I'm gonna go ahead and say something I've been thinking for a while now: Havertz better show me something soon....word to @Premeditated

That CL final winner has given him a lot of leeway but you can't live off that forever. He genuinely does almost nothing worthwhile in open play.

I'm watching Musiala becoming a serious problem and then having to see Havertz do literally nothing for large parts of games.

I'm just being @SCORCH's antichrist right now :whoa:

The football universe needs karmic balance.

Mount, Ziyech, Werner Havertz, Pulisic and CHO. Two from that group start every single Chelsea game. How many of those players make your bench? Be honest. :sas2:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Mount, Ziyech, Werner Havertz, Pulisic and CHO. Two from that group start every single Chelsea game. How many of those players make your bench? Be honest. :sas2:
Every single one of Chlesea’s midfielders would walk in to our midfield, hell, even midfielders you have out on loan would. That sort of depth is unprecedented, unheralded, never seen before.:whoo:

i’m afraid:wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every single one of Chlesea’s midfielders would walk in to our midfield, hell, even midfielders you have out on loan would. That sort of depth is unprecedented, unheralded, never seen before.:whoo:

i’m afraid:wow:

iu

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hoeman had Barca looking more like a mid table PL team :mjlol: . Back 5 play on the counter and try and get something from set pieces. Fati and Dembele cannot comeback soon enough. They'll take advantage of running in behind Memphis dropping deep and on to through balls.