Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Mane and Son rated higher than Bruno :childplease:

Also wtf is up with Kante's 75 passing :why:

Bruno was crap most of 2021.

Shaw and Pogba were better in most games than him this calendar year

Ronaldo impact :jawalrus:

I would think he was smart enough to not base it off one game. he should wait til the last quarter of the season to his decision. ugh

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

40 goals and assists last season.....you don't do that from midfield being crap for half the season.

From most accounts I've heard Mane was well below his standard for Liverpool pretty much the whole season. Bruno outscored and outcreated Son who is more of a forward player than him. This shyt makes no sense.

I agree with Pogba being better particularly this season so far but definitely not Shaw.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Nike and Puma can’t make a football kit to save their lives
All these clubs need to sign Adidas deals expeditiously

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
40 goals and assists last season.....you don't do that from midfield being crap for half the season.

From most accounts I've heard Mane was well below his standard for Liverpool pretty much the whole season. Bruno outscored and outcreated Son who is more of a forward player than him. This shyt makes no sense.

I agree with Pogba being better particularly this season so far but definitely not Shaw.

Stop living by stats. Because you really don't want to unlock that Pandora's box tbh.

What he done in international competition like CL and for Portugal?

Shaw assist vs Germany >>>>>> anything Bruno done on the international stage

P.S. It's a phucking computer game. Karim Adeyemi at 70 rating is one of the best players I've used in FIFA.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This Ronaldo Effect is too much man.

This Dani Alves situation is crazy. He wasn’t getting paid, so he basically refused to play for São Paulo again. Now he’s a free agent, and can sign for any club. But São Paulo still owes him over $3 million.

Inter Miami?

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

He got benched for Portugal for Renato sanches because Renato can actually control the midfield. Bruno when he is having a bad game usually losses the ball every other touch.

Kante being near Bruno rating is a travesty. Kante should easily be a 91, shyt even a 92

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would think he was smart enough to not base it off one game. he should wait til the last quarter of the season to his decision. ugh

Pogba doesn't really want to go Madrid, I have never gotten this feeling.