Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Who y'all got taking Serie A this season?
Inter still have to be the favorites since they bought replacements for Lukaku, Eriksen and Hakimi. Only question is how big of a fall off from Conte to Inzaghi will be.

Will be very tight with AC Milan though since they finally have another striker, Giroud, to step in when Ibra goes down. Don't have to deal with Rebic frauding it up trying to lead the line. So it's just a question of how big of a swing will loss of Conte and addition of Giroud be.

Roma's midfield is too light and team too inexperienced to fight for the title. Roma have been very lucky to start off with an easy schedule especially with a new manager. Champions League qualification would be a success.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
sometimes i feel like let me go and play with some friends etc. then i see injuries like that and i'm like whens the next fifa dropping :hubie:

It's rare

I remember playing as kids and one of my friends broke his leg pretty bad. We thought he was putting it on so we picked him up and put him at the side of the pitch and carried on playing. Then when he got home his dad was shouting at him because he didn't want to drive him to the hospital. He had a bad day that day. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
pLDS2oT.gif