Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say the most overrated :whoa: Palace today was absolutely bouncing for example (and Old Trafford too by the look of it tbf).

For a neutral, they would d have a better experience at your average football game. I still lmaoo whenever I listen to this :pachaha:(one of the best vids ever honestly)

Imagine being in your 40s and 50s still doing this shyt :dead:

Shiit it's been a Lot of fights over here, since fans have been allowed.

People acting like they've been imprisoned for decades

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
People can criticise Ole as a tactician(even though he's not really the one doing that, but still, fair, he's the boss) but as a manager and a man manger he's brilliant, going out of his way here to praise Martial and Lingard.

It all kind of felt like his best SAF impression for a while tbf but he's growing in to his own.:wow:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

Someone check on Souness

Screenshot-2020-12-07-at-08.10.38.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This Dieng nikka that plays for Marseille :whew:

giving me ligue 1 Dembele vibes

Senegal has a squad. good wingers, ball winning defensive midfield, good centerbacks, keeper. only thing missing is a creative midfielder(Mane can do the job) and fullbacks. I don't believe in Alou Cisse though. I'll never forget that worldcup group stage match with Colombia :hhh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
People can criticise Ole as a tactician(even though he's not really the one doing that, but still, fair, he's the boss) but as a manager and a man manger he's brilliant, going out of his way here to praise Martial and Lingard.

It all kind of felt like his best SAF impression for a while tbf but he's growing in to his own.:wow:

At least SAF was smart enough to have Carlos Queiroz and them coach while he was sipping wine in the office :smugdraper:

I know Phelan was there too, but Phelan and Carrick are looking funny in the light with Ole :francis:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Never trust no white man named pookie. Not even spelled right

:mjlol:

We are the best team in the world :laugh:

Oj0YCFs.png

After the initial excitement of the Ronaldo deal, I cant help but feel a bit annoyed.

Ronaldo left us at his peak, had his best years at other clubs and has now come back when hes not the same player

This is what we used to do to other clubs.

Look at Rooney. We snatched him from Everton, got his best years out of him and then sent him back to Everton when he was past it.lol

I feel like we are the victim now. We have been Everton'd. This is not Manchester United I grew up watching. We are losing/lost our stature.

BwsUKk3.png

Can’t wait to get Chilwell back
Why tf are you a fullback if you can’t defend

Chilwell's available. Tuchel prefers Alonso. :manny: