Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
E_BFXwdVUAYBB0d

Team Viewer getting more than they bargained for ... :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He gonna settle in.

Im starting to worry about Ziyech though. He contributes absolutely nothing

Yeah Saul will hopefully settle down and get used to the speed. But it genuinely looked like he had zero awareness of what was happening around him; he rarely if ever checked over his shoulders before showing for and receiving the ball. If you can't do that at this level you're not going to last long.

Ziyech is too slow and weak to be a serious player here. :manny: I think he's accepted his role as a rotation player so won't complain too much.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

And people still get teary eyed talking about how they missed fans during covid :stopitslime: fukk them.

Football fans are the most overrated sports fans. I'll rather have fifty thousand people yelling defense from time to time or walking around eating hotdogs than ripping out seats and making monkey noises.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And people still get teary eyed talking about how they missed fans during covid :stopitslime: fukk them.

Football fans are the most overrated sports fans. I'll rather have fifty thousand people yelling defense from time to time or walking around eating hotdogs than ripping out seats and making monkey noises.

I wouldn't say the most overrated :whoa: Palace today was absolutely bouncing for example (and Old Trafford too by the look of it tbf).

For a neutral, they would d have a better experience at your average football game. I still lmaoo whenever I listen to this :pachaha:(one of the best vids ever honestly)

I'm all for these people getting hurt, class.

Imagine being in your 40s and 50s still doing this shyt :dead:

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

l get what you're saying but...'de-fense'....nah:whoa::mjlol:

We can't just take those people and say 'football fans'...what happened at Old Trafford today for example, that atmosphere was football fans.:yeshrug: