Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in for life, and I know how these things go. I've had plenty off good times, and good times will be back.

Honestly this isn't sad at al, Arsenal is literally the only successful team I've ever been a fan off.

I was a Buffalo Bills fan during their 4 Super Bowl defeats, from age 8 to 12, and a Bullets Fans. What's happening at Arsenal is minor.
:picard:
I may need you to start rooting for ManU breh

:picard:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm in for life, and I know how these things go. I've had plenty off good times, and good times will be back.
Will they though?:jbhmm:

The football landscape has changed, especially in England. Being a 'big club' no longer guarantees naturally rising back up anymore, there's too many clubs waiting to take your place if you're not on it.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
And people still get teary eyed talking about how they missed fans during covid :stopitslime: fukk them.

Football fans are the most overrated sports fans. I'll rather have fifty thousand people yelling defense from time to time or walking around eating hotdogs than ripping out seats and making monkey noises.
You're mixing hooligans and ultras. Obviously some can be both but the hools are the ones that need to be purging. And let's not act like there aren't fights in crowds in NFL or NBA games :beli:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't say the most overrated :whoa: Palace today was absolutely bouncing for example (and Old Trafford too by the look of it tbf).

For a neutral, they would d have a better experience at your average football game. I still lmaoo whenever I listen to this :pachaha:(one of the best vids ever honestly)

It's even funnier as you can see him on the broadcast

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Atleti’s defending has been piss poor this season. Giving up easy goals off of corners and set pieces is un-Simeone like. We need to tighten up if we’re going to have any chance this season.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I wish I was optimistic as my boy Frush, but Arsenal may be done as a big club honestly. When I say done, we will always be a historically big club, but I don’t know when we will challenge again. Too many people behind the scenes who don’t understand how to run a football club. Historically our board was made up of people who knew the club and what they were doing to run the club. Now? It’s a bunch of clueless Americans hiring other clueless, soulless people.