Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
@Jamal514
Checking out Rants stream and when Bruno scored that banger he was like.

aSvM1HQ.gif

Cause he knows that Bruno is frustrating as hell but he will still get his G/A in the end. :lolbron:

Statman Bains was like

7a42f51650855c16c4c6a0bbf82915616d9bbdf0.gifv

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That's understandable for regular people. Question is do Ole and United scouts watch more than highlights/comp videos and hype? :francis:

In England ever since I've been watching football attacking creative players get put out wide. Even pure midfielders that are creative get stuck out wide even more so if they can beat a player with a feint or bit of skill. Remember Modric when he first came to England Arry use to play him LM for the first 6 months of his Spurs career. British coaches dont know any better thats why England dont produce those sort of players in CM. Even Gazza the game that secured his England place in the 90 World Squad vs Czechoslovakia he was playing LM

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Only Arsenal fans can moan about a win:mjlol:
Facts. I understand Arteta has aloooooot to do to get people back, but I thought we looked good outside of our shooting today. We were pretty much getting the ball in dangerous positions, and didn't look to be too threatened when we were out of position (outside of that second part of the first half).

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Facts. I understand Arteta has aloooooot to do to get people back, but I thought we looked good outside of our shooting today. We were pretty much getting the ball in dangerous positions, and didn't look to be too threatened when we were out of position (outside of that second part of the first half).
This is against Norwich. Are standards this bad?