Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I didnt watch the game. So ill ask was it more of a case of slowing the play waiting for someone to move/run into the space or was it more trying to get some confidence/crowd behind him sort of thing?

I think it was more the latter, but I've noticed instances where there'll be some space on the outside but Sancho wouldn't kick the ball out into space but rather try to slow down and beat the defender with his skills. I don't think he trusts his pace.

We were looking for a Rashford type winger but for the right. Both Sancho and Amad function more as SS/CF in that regard.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
think your "allies" are going to willingly take money out of their pockets crehettes

I'm all for equal pay for equal work but IIRC, the Men's WC generates far more revenue than the Women's WC. I don't see why women should get paid the same in that instance. They should be paid in equal proportion to the revenue they bring in.

I dislike that the Australian Open gives both Men and Women the same amount of prize money even though Men's is best of 5 and women's is best of 3. So not quite equal work for equal pay...

Saul looking like Bakayoko pt2 :bryan:

Yea he's not had a hot start but I think he'll get up to speed eventually.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
@Jamal514
Checking out Rants stream and when Bruno scored that banger he was like.

aSvM1HQ.gif

Cause he knows that Bruno is frustrating as hell but he will still get his G/A in the end. :lolbron:

Statman Bains was like

7a42f51650855c16c4c6a0bbf82915616d9bbdf0.gifv

I was listening, Rants will not budge :mjlol:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
:comeon:

Lingard should be more well rounded hes 28 vs 21 y/o Sancho

Well rounded was the wrong word. jadon sancho plays 1 dimensional and looks confused when the ball isn't at his feet. He's gonna be exposed for being another overly hyped English talent.

People always talk about him being world-class , let's hope he shows up this year with the pressure on

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm all for equal pay for equal work but IIRC, the Men's WC generates far more revenue than the Women's WC. I don't see why women should get paid the same in that instance. They should be paid in equal proportion to the revenue they bring in.

I dislike that the Australian Open gives both Men and Women the same amount of prize money even though Men's is best of 5 and women's is best of 3. So not quite equal work for equal pay...

Yea he's not had a hot start but I think he'll get up to speed eventually.

Do they just want the same base salary?

I watched some video a while back about the Womens team wanting more money. The guy who made the video worked it out that the women were getting paid more than the men were anyway when you added up all the benefits/bonuses etc etc. The women wanting the same deal as the men worked out worse for them in the long run.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Well rounded was the wrong word. jadon sancho plays 1 dimensional and looks confused when the ball isn't at his feet. He's gonna be exposed for being another overly hyped English talent.

People always talk about him being world-class , let's hope he shows up this year with the pressure on

That was your first mistake. listening to other people. :manny: