Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It could come back to haunt Canada. Should have put the US on the brink of mounting a comeback that would be damn near insurmountable. They have the quality.

Canada got lucky they didnt lose after Pulisic hit the post. CA came out flat the first 60 minutes and then picked it up when they leveled. They didnt dominate shyt and only had like 30% posession :mjlol:

'
fukk their so called "talent" :pacspit:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the US played better without Pulisic
tenor.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
As bad as Werner can be, he does some really good things that benefit the team. That other guy tho :huhldup:

Im starting to lean towards your Pulisic hate. If he continues this poor form in club play, i will fully cross to the dark side :demonic:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Im starting to lean towards your Pulisic hate. If he continues this poor form in club play, i will fully cross to the dark side :demonic:
I do think Pulisic is a good player but he's just an American Ezquiel Barco. He creates chances and is excellent drawing fouls and taking on multiple defenders but his passing leaves room to be desired considering how offensive his game is. He's more quick than fast. He struggles if the game is reffed tough. His finishing is inconsistent. For sure, he's a good player. At times, he's excellent but he's a mix bag from my experience. I honestly feel he made the best move going to Europe so young because he plays like an European.

Reyna has an American game with an international flair. He's just a tad raw. He's a much better prospect and I wouldn't be shocked if he became world class.

The best players I seen in the MLS this year in terms of translating to Europe and they didn't just come to America from Europe or South or Central America is:

1. Miles Robinson
2. Tajon Buchanan
3. George Bello
4. Matt Turner
5. Ricardo Pepi

All five of these guys need to jump to Europe this winter, Buchanan already is.