Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What I don’t understand is. Who taught these nikkas to pass with their heads when trying to clear balls from their side of the field forward. Also WHY for the life of me does USA MENS SOCCER EITHER PLAY FOR A PRAYER CROSS TO THE MIDDLE OR STAY DOING THESE 20 YARD PASSES DOWN FIELD IN THE AIR TO ONE PERSON BY THEMSELVES AROUND 2-3 DEFENDERS. JUST TO LOSE POSSESSION.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What I don’t understand is. Who thought these nikkas to pass with their heads when trying to clear balls from their side of the field forward. Also WHY for the life of me does USA MENS SOCCER EITHER PLAY FOR A PRAYER CROSS TO THE MIDDLE OR STAY DOING THESE 20 YARD PASSES DOWN FIELD IN THE AIR TO ONE PERSON BY THEMSELVES AROUND 2-3 DEFENDERS. JUST TO LOSE POSSESSION.
Poor coaching.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What I don’t understand is. Who thought these nikkas to pass with their heads when trying to clear balls from their side of the field forward. Also WHY for the life of me does USA MENS SOCCER EITHER PLAY FOR A PRAYER CROSS TO THE MIDDLE OR STAY DOING THESE 20 YARD PASSES DOWN FIELD IN THE AIR TO ONE PERSON BY THEMSELVES AROUND 2-3 DEFENDERS. JUST TO LOSE POSSESSION.
I know you mad because you typing in all caps.