Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That Ronaldo interview with Wes Brown has me proper gassed :hubie:

I never forgave him for ditching us in 2009 and wasn't overly hyped about his return but my fukking word....this guy is a winner:wow:

I'm starting to believe again. Famous last words, I know, but ...... Premier League title might actually be coming home again :mjcry:
Had to go to GOAT club to reach his full potential. Now he’s back where it all began

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

E-3cOQ3WYAQ5BMC

:picard:

That must have been a helluva an ass whooping to get €1.8 mil :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That must have been a helluva an ass whooping to get €1.8 mil :damn:

it's germany where (some) fines are based on your income.

"A day-fine, day fine, unit fine or structured fine is a unit of fine payment that, above a minimum fine, is based on the offender's daily personal income. A crime is punished with incarceration for a determined number of days, or with fines. As incarceration is a financial punishment, in the effect of preventing work, a day-fine represents one day incarcerated and without salary. It is argued to be just, because if both high-income and low-income population are punished with the same jail time, they should also be punished with a proportionally similar income loss."
Day-fine - Wikipedia

"Advocates say a $290,000 speeding ticket slapped on a millionaire Ferrari driver in Switzerland was a fair and well-deserved example of the trend.

Germany, France, Austria and the Nordic countries also issue punishments based on a person's wealth. In Germany the maximum fine can be as much as $16 million :huhldup: compared to only $1 million in Switzerland. Only Finland regularly hands out similarly hefty fine to speeding drivers, with the current record believed to be a $190,000 ticket in 2004."
Traffic fines based on wealth? Europe tries it

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

How does this breh not have his own tv show yet? :dead:

Unless its online. No TV channel will give a non actor/comedian/musician a non scripted/format show. Also Ex is hardly PC with some of his comments which is fine for a Youtube channel not for TV. Ex isnt meant to be on mainstream platforms he is perfect for social media. Unless its in small doses because what he brings as an on air personality should be allowed to be free and unclipped you wont get that with TV. If Ex was/is a writer/comedian and had come out in the late 90's early 00's he would be fine and a star. Like Ricky and Sacha Baron turned out. Who became more recognized by having 5 min segments on the 11 O'clock show and took off from there.