Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not qualifying for Qatar 22 would be an absolute disaster. I'm expecting a loss or draw at Honduras on Wednesday.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then you have to ask why Harold drops deep. At spurs it's clear why, spurs dont have a competent midfield to feed the ball forward. Kane rarely ever dropped deep with ball carriers like Dembele and AMs like Eriksen while spurs. It is the same at england with the typical trash MF southgate fields. Mount was utter trash at the Euro's regardless of where Kane positioned himself. If i recall the most fluid England looked was when Mount was dropped and Sancho slotted in for the Ukraine game

Mount wasn't great at the Euros but utter trash is pushing it :manny:and he actually started that Ukraine game and played his part in the win.

I get the feeling Kane keeps dropping deep because he's slow and can't stretch defences. That works well with certain type of players like Son/Sterling who can run in behind but then it impacts others players who profile better with a striker that constantly makes runs in behind.

I'm really not a Kane hater btw. I said in this thread he deserved poty last season ahead of Dias :manny:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TradePascalSiakam @Givethanks my Canuck brehs I totally missed the match. How did we play ? Could we have taken all 3 points ?

First half the US dominated, but the second we were more threatening and could’ve stole 3 points with better runs/end product.Davies looked much better and set up the equalizer and Tajon also was very threatening as a substitute. Overall, well managed away match and puts us in good position ahead of Wednesday.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Gabi has already taken over the Brasileirão and now he’s taken over the music world.

Tell your favorite rappers and footballers to step their game up, because Lil Gabi is about to shift the culture. The streets will never be the same again :damn:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea wanna swap CHO for Sane in January?

Would be a silly move for Bayern so can't see that happening.

Whoever is advising CHO has flopped him. He / they should have been demanding a loan move or transfer the second last season was up. It seems like they suddenly decided to push for a transfer on deadline day because there wasn't a peep before then :mindblown:

A very talented guy but has hardly any proper game experience. Then add the achilles injury to that and he's behind some of his age mates already.