Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'm here hoping Davies is Okay, and I forgot about Dest.

Good thing Barca still has one of La Liga's Best RBs who had just came off a great season:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
US is right where I thought they would be after 2 games. They simply don't have anyone to score goals. Next game away to Honduras will be more of the same.

:manny:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's kind of shameless tbh, he needs to have a word with himself. Stayed to play 0 football and hug Ronaldo's nuts smh.
Lingard did the math. What do you thing is gonna move more JLingz hoodies, playing for West Ham or IG stories with Ronaldo? :lolbron:

HOODIEREDCLOSEUP_1800x1800.jpg

:dead:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
US is right where I thought they would be after 2 games. They simply don't have anyone to score goals. Next game away to Honduras will be more of the same.

:manny:

The US has piss poor quality in the attacking half of the pitch; they cannot maintain possession nor do they make the correct decision when they do keep it outside of a handful of times in each match. The US attack has suffered because Reyna and Pulisic haven't been on the pitch at the same time. Opposing teams will just foul to break up the attack. Aaronson is useless; he cannot create an imaginary friend. At least he tracks back in defense.

Of course, Yelin (no D) makes the mistake that cost us 3 points because he DOES NOT LIKE TO TRACK BACK!!!

This team will not qualify.