Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

The Brazilian FA have had more than enough time to communicate with the Argentine FA about this all. Like I said they had 60mins to sort this out from when the team sheets were put in.

Because Villa and Spurs allowed the players to go.
This may be a win though. if FIFA bans Brazil from the world cup, Bolsonaro definitely loses the election.

:russ:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All those ofays with no mask on in the stands but Lo Celso 'nem are a threat to public health :russ: Bolsonaro's just trying to stick it to the argentinos so he can impress his electoral base: those same MFs with no mask on in the stadium. Argentina was wilding for calling these players in the first place if the Premier League said no but they shouldn't have been allowed in Brazil if there was really an issue, calling the feds to deport them live on TV after the fact is just some bread and circuses shyt. fukk everybody involved.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
All them ofays with no mask on in the stands but Lo Celso 'nem are a threat to public health :russ: Bolsonaro's just trying to stick it to the argentinos so he can impress his electoral base: those same MFs with no mask on. Argentina was wilding for calling these players in the first place if the Premier League said no but they shouldn't have been allowed in Brazil if there was really an issue. fukk everybody involved.

Villa and Spurs gave permission allowing the players to go

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait @Kunty McPhuck, help me here. This the same Brazil that opened their borders for the Copa America recently when Covid was RAGING??!!!!

:mjlol:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
A 05 Brazil kickabout with Dinho , Ronaldo , Kaka , Robinho would've been live :ohlawd:.

This shiit I'm watching kinda trash :ld: