Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Messi out there in a training bib like...fukk it I ain't playing
This all on Argentina for fielding players they shouldn’t have, if you do the crime be prepared to do the time
That's assuming what Brazil claim to be true is true, and even if it is, you are assuming the Argentina officials weren't lied to as well. Either way, it didn't need to get to the point where the game started. Poor from Brazil. Absolute farce.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This all on Argentina for fielding players they shouldn’t have, if you do the crime be prepared to do the time

:comeon:

Your incompetent government had Friday/Saturday whatever day Argentina arrived in country to stop their entry. And the team sheets are officially put in an hour before kick off. So they had an 60 mins to stop the players entering the pitch. :camby:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's time we put an end to this Bamford 'make a wish' scenario. I've had enough.
Bamford is your punishment for never letting Michail Antonio play :hubie:

On that note Antonio again couldn't get an international cap again, now because of covid restrictions :picard:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Your incompetent government had Friday/Saturday whatever day Argentina arrived in country to stop their entry. And the team sheets are officially put in an hour before kick off. So they had an 60 mins to stop the players entering the pitch. :camby:
This shyt was clearly planned for maximum effectm otherwise Brazilian officials are incompetent.

Maybe both.

:mjlol:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

They couldnt stop them in time because a warrant for their arrest takes time to be processed so they said if you field them they will be arrested and deported. I also heard that someone at Customs didnt check accordingly their documents and let them enter so this probably on both parts.

But if Brazil couldn’t call up players from England why could Argentina?

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They couldnt stop them in because a warrant for their arrest takes time to processed so they said if you field them they will be arrested and deported. I also heard that someone at Customs didnt check accordingly their documents and let them enter so this probably on both parts.

So the arrest warrant came through when the game began?

Maybe if Brazil answered that question reasonably, we wouldn't be in this fukking mess in the first place. The fukking stadium is empty. Players are taking regular PCR tests. Get your act together.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
They couldnt stop them in because a warrant for their arrest takes time to processed so they said if you field them they will be arrested and deported. I also heard that someone at Customs didnt check accordingly their documents and let them enter so this probably on both parts.

The Brazilian FA have had more than enough time to communicate with the Argentine FA about this all. Like I said they had 60mins to sort this out from when the team sheets were put in.

Because Villa and Spurs allowed the players to go.