Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
México can’t get the job done against the USMNT anymore, so I’m putting my faith in y’all.

These Americans are starting to get cocky again :francis:

the king is here to humble
giphy.gif

Daps
Canada is a trash squad. If Davies isn't hero-balling them to good things, they're basically impotent.

I hate to say it, though, but the U.S. is also a trash squad for not being up two goals already against that Canada squad. Having legit players like Dest out here trying to feed junk players like Aaronson is pointless and irritating.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Canada is a trash squad. If Davies isn't hero-balling them to good things, they're basically impotent.

I hate to say it, though, but the U.S. is also a trash squad for not being up two goals already against that Canada squad. Having legit players like Dest out here trying to feed junk players like Aaronson is pointless and irritating.

Dest been trash himself on the NT. :dahell:

Plus US aint gonna have much up top without Reyna.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If Dest has been trash, IDK what that makes half the squad, then. He's been fine. He actually creates chances, unlike most of the midfield or any of the other backs who push up the wing.

He has had a decent game but for the most part, dude been ass for the USMNT. Its basically him and Pulisic that will have to make shyt happen without Reyna in