Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Shaw's really good at drilling in low crosses at pace. This has always been at case even when he was at Soton.

People think if you're crossing they need to have flight and a target man in the box. Citeh and Liverpool have shown you don't need that it's all about the movement of your attackers. If your attackers not flooding or moving in the box then your wasting the cross.

Shaw did make an effort to get more crosses into the box last year and I applaud him for that, but Telles is pretty damn good at crossing as well. I feel like his high crosses will be more useful now that we have Ronaldo’s aerial threat in the box.

I mean, we're also ignoring him pinging crosses on to Cavani's head at the end of last season.

He got an assist on the free kick to Maguire ffs

Leave them be bro, he's English so he's on the list. Literally been the best LB in the world in recent months but you'll get lads in here saying he's been shyt.

Luke Shaw was top class for most of last season and played very well for England at the Euros, not taking that away from him.

I’d just like to see Ole rotate the squad more than he did last season and give quality players like Telles and VDB some opportunities. Has nothing to with any anti-English bias that other foreign fans may have, I became a United supporter because of Andy Cole and Paul Scholes

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He could have a soft spot for Villareal :manny:

Good Ebening.
Scl2Nso.png

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think Granit Xhaka is a good player at all but the way he openly trolls Arsenal fans is actually hilarious now :mjlol:

He stayed for that reason. Breh is going to be loved after his 10 seasons with us.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
He stayed for that reason. Breh is going to be loved after his 10 seasons with us.

He could never be loved (outside of delusional fans) because he’s literally the embodiment of Arsenal’s downfall. We’ve never finished in the top 4 since we signed him. If he makes it to 10 seasons at us, it’s an embarrassment tbh.

With that being said, as long as he’s here and we’re shyt, let him cook because it’s entertaining now :manny:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Take a 60% paycut to move to Besiktas :picard: second dumbest decision behind Willian giving up 20m :huhldup: