Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I hope Telles will get more game time this year, I like his crossing better than Shaw’s.

Shaw's really good at drilling in low crosses at pace. This has always been at case even when he was at Soton.

People think if you're crossing they need to have flight and a target man in the box. Citeh and Liverpool have shown you don't need that it's all about the movement of your attackers. If your attackers not flooding or moving in the box then your wasting the cross.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:skip: levels of juelzing

It makes sense. It's how the likes of Leicester and Atalanta have managed to break in and disrupt the historical big teams in England and Italy. The problem rises when you take it too far like Monaco did when your turning over too many players season in season out.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
....he set up the first goal. :dwillhuh:

What I've noticed is that he seems to disappear when he has to play centre/CAM. Now this could be Harold space invading when he drops deeper but then I would expect him to go beyond Harold like a Dele or JLingz would in that position.

When he can play wider either as a side CM/AM/W he's much more involved in things. And is more of a threat in the half spaces.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Shaw's really good at drilling in low crosses at pace. This has always been at case even when he was at Soton.

People think if you're crossing they need to have flight and a target man in the box. Citeh and Liverpool have shown you don't need that it's all about the movement of your attackers. If your attackers not flooding or moving in the box then your wasting the cross.
I mean, we're also ignoring him pinging crosses on to Cavani's head at the end of last season.

He got an assist on the free kick to Maguire ffs:mjlol:

Leave them be bro, he's English so he's on the list. Literally been the best LB in the world in recent months but you'll get lads in here saying he's been shyt.:mjgrin:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I mean, we're also ignoring him pinging crosses on to Cavani's head at the end of last season.

He got an assist on the free kick to Maguire ffs:mjlol:

Leave them be bro, he's English so he's on the list. Literally been the best LB in the world in recent months but you'll get lads in here saying he's been shyt.:mjgrin:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Didn't even mention how he broke his ribs at the Euros and came in to this season with the injury.:wow:

But aye lads, lets get Telles in, who literally hasn't played one good game in a United shirt.:skip: