Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I've noticed is that he seems to disappear when he has to play centre/CAM. Now this could be Harold space invading when he drops deeper but then I would expect him to go beyond Harold like a Dele or JLingz would in that position.

When he can play wider either as a side CM/AM/W he's much more involved in things. And is more of a threat in the half spaces.

That's exact what it is. He refuses to play like a striker for large parts of games and that impacts everybody else.

Half space Mount is elite. One of the very best at receiving the ball on the half-turn. His assists and goals should go up another level at club level with Lukaku as the focal point.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
4-B168-F82-C8-F2-449-B-B935-208-AB5-FBAAE6.jpg

:mjlol:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
That's exact what it is. He refuses to play like a striker for large parts of games and that impacts everybody else.

Half space Mount is elite. One of the very best at receiving the ball on the half-turn. His assists and goals should go up another level at club level with Lukaku as the focal point.
Mount is Todd Cantwell with a PR team.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
The USA winter game will be in BC for sure because it’s indoors. The rest probably will
be at BMO. Planning to be here for the Mexico one as well. Wont be surprised if Mexicans drive up in convoys across the border.

You got anything to back that it will be in BC or just speculation? Living in Seattle Vancouver is a short drive up. I'd love to go to that game.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
uk brehs how hard is it to get a champions league ticket? Trying to see a few arsenal games and than man u vs villarreal at old trafford when im in bloody england again

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uk brehs how hard is it to get a champions league ticket? Trying to see a few arsenal games and than man u vs villarreal at old trafford when im in bloody england again

Really depends. I have had some ticket hookups with arsenal when they were in the champions League, that was a few years ago. Not sure how easy it is to get tickets now with Covid etc.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You might be in with a chance as it'll be midweek but i'd seriously doubt it atm.

Tickets for Newcastle are going for thousands, hasn't been this much demand for a while and with Ronaldo coming back it's got worse.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Moving sus out here b. If you Arsenal, fukk you doing trying to watch a non Arsenal/Canada/Jamaica game at Trafford for?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Moving sus out here b. If you Arsenal, fukk you doing trying to watch a non Arsenal/Canada/Jamaica game at Trafford for?
I was kind of tempted to say "fukk off, let an actual fan have the ticket":mjlol:

But he won't get one so im'a let him go ahead:whoa: