Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Is it me or has Mbappe not gotten better this past 1 1/2 yr?
everyone says that but I think he has.

his dribbling for once. he's alot more expressive and has more variety and can manipulate the ball better than before

and even though he's been greedy and selfish the last 6-7 months, his 1-2 plays are also better than at Monaco

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knows youre laying the groundwork for grandiose shyttalking come what May if Chelsea win the league. The backs against the wall plucky underdogs fights against the Northwest footballing powerhouses. Nobody buying Chelsea as 2016 Leicester and especially not from yourself.

ACON at most is 2 league games missing. 3 for whoever makes the final.

Plus the relevant quarantine time.

Who are Liverpool going to call on when their top 2 forwards are away? Players that wouldn't sniff Utd's bench. :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Everyone knows youre laying the groundwork for grandiose shyttalking come what May if Chelsea win the league. The backs against the wall plucky underdogs fights against the Northwest footballing powerhouses. Nobody buying Chelsea as 2016 Leicester and especially not from yourself.

ACON at most is 2 league games missing. 3 for whoever makes the final.
the emperor has no clothes …. Nikkas figured out @SCORCH like a player who always dribbles left…

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
E-MSniiWYAMVgOe

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not playing this game with you. We're winning the quadruple :blessed:

:wow:

the emperor has no clothes …. Nikkas figured out @SCORCH like a player who always dribbles left…

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Brehs really went from glory glory Man Utd to telling us why they can't and won't win anything with a loaded team. I'll let you man cook tho :sas1:

Babyshambles

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
So PSV got Carlos Vinicius on a two year loan with an option to buy from Benfica. He scored 18 goals just 2 years ago. We got something here?:blessed:(probably not considering they are willing to let him go for peanuts)

Babyshambles

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Who else did PSV sell besides Malen?

Most notably Ihattaren and Dumfries. We got a nice starting squad; Gakpo, Madueke, Gotze and Zahavi/Vinicius upfront. Van Ginkel and Sangare (Propper from the bench) holding down the fort in the middle. Ramalho looking great in the first few weeks. Bench is pretty weak though.

But they've been choking the last 5 years when it matters, so I'm trying not to get too excited.