Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're talking about this year's United team, right?

EDIT: I didn't even see who posted this. You're jinxing them, I get it now.

You brehs can think I'm trolling but they've signed the top goalscorer from Serie A and Sancho who is a guaranteed double digit goals and double digits assists player.

And don't forget the 4x Champions League and World Cup winning defender in his prime. He'll be playing alongside an 85m defender....with two fullbacks on either side who cost a combined 80m.

What are we doing here? :gucci:Please explain why they aren't favourites.

Lingaard was one of the best players in the league in the second half of the year and he won't make their match day squads.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wait Griezmann went back to Madrid? :dwillhuh:

His double agent job is complete. We've witnessed one of the greatest infiltration jobs in the history of the world to take down Barca. No La Liga & CL titles, Barca broke and Messi leaves Spain. Low-key I think Florentino got him on the payroll as well to make sure Barca are tied to the Super League.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You brehs can think I'm trolling but they've signed the top goalscorer from Serie A and Sancho who is a guaranteed double digit goals and double digits assists player.

And don't forget the 4x Champions League and World Cup winning defender in his prime. He'll be playing alongside an 85m defender....with two fullbacks on either side who cost a combined 80m.

Lingaard was one of the best players in the league in the second half of the year and he won't make their match day squads.

Your 'The boy who cried wolf' act ain't working. This what happens when you previously take things too far. :manny:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

I will humour you and remind you who our manager is.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your 'The boy who cried wolf' act ain't working. This what happens when you previously take things too far. :manny:
This ain't about me :yeshrug:

Just foolish not to acknowledge how strong Utd are at forward / AM positions. Best strength in depth in Europe.

Mane and Salah both going ACON. Chelsea are one Lukaku injury away from disaster and City have no out and out striker.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This ain't about me :yeshrug:

Just foolish not to acknowledge how strong Utd are at forward / AM positions. Best strength in depth in Europe.

Mane and Salah both going ACON. Chelsea are one Lukaku injury away from disaster and City have no out and out striker.

Everyone knows youre laying the groundwork for grandiose shyttalking come what May if Chelsea win the league. The backs against the wall plucky underdogs fights against the Northwest footballing powerhouses. Nobody buying Chelsea as 2016 Leicester and especially not from yourself.

ACON at most is 2 league games missing. 3 for whoever makes the final.