Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

I've never seen something like this :mindblown: Ole doesn't want to let Donny go, wants to keep Lingard, tried hard to keep Dan James but only uses one substitution per match and usually in the 85th minute :heh:

It's going to be hilarious if he doesn't play Cavani next two matches after stopping him from going to Uruguay.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I've never seen something like this :mindblown: Ole doesn't want to let Donny go, wants to keep Lingard, tried hard to keep Dan James but only uses one substitution per match and usually in the 85th minute :heh:

It's going to be hilarious if he doesn't play Cavani next two matches after stopping him from going to Uruguay.

giphy.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Barca probably has the 3 worst transfers of all time. It's truly amazing.

Coutinho
Griezmann
Dembele
I wouldnt put Griezmann there tbf. Dude was 20 and 10 last season, those are good numbers in a team where Messi plays

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You brehs can think I'm trolling but they've signed the top goalscorer from Serie A and Sancho who is a guaranteed double digit goals and double digits assists player.

And don't forget the 4x Champions League and World Cup winning defender in his prime. He'll be playing alongside an 85m defender....with two fullbacks on either side who cost a combined 80m.

What are we doing here? :gucci:Please explain why they aren't favourites.

Lingaard was one of the best players in the league in the second half of the year and he won't make their match day squads.

- Lingard was one of the best players at West Ham. He doesn't fit Ole's system.
- Ronaldo is 36. Being the best goalscorer in Serie A is almost like being the tallest midget in the circus.
- no chance Sancho gets double digit assists or goals. We haven't seen form like that from him since before Haaland arrived at Dortmund. Like Havertz he will initially struggle with the pace of the PL.
- they have no DM, which means they won't have the ball as they'd want.
- Ole is still the manager.

Chelsea and City are still head and shoulders above them.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
oh shyt, I was just about to come in here and shyt on Deschamp for bringing the same old players and playing the same old style. But then I saw Tchuameni warming up :ohhh:

when did this happen? :lupe:

oh and Kimpempe is not good enough btw. when is lucas coming back?