Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Bellerin is like Arteta’s son. He helped negotiate the players taking a salary cut during the initial lockdown. He was begging to leave a few weeks ago. Bellerin, not my favorite but he’s a class act. When he starts complaining you have to start wondering about the club.

It’s the lack of communication and respect for players careers.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
PSG are idiots. Some of the words said by the owners earlier sounded threatening as well.

What's idiotic?

If you and I are in talks and I give you a price on something and I tell you I'm not accepting lower I look idiotic for continuing to talk to you while you undercut my price, you want what I have not the other way around.

Says Real Madrid is walking away, what are they walking away from if PSG already left the chat lol. Like folks have to do it your way because you're Real Madrid, fukk that you'll just have to wait to get him.

Plus it doesn't make sense to get rid of him if you can't get Haaland or Lewy so that's that

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
What's idiotic?

If you and I are in talks and I give you a price on something and I tell you I'm not accepting lower I look idiotic for continuing to talk to you while you undercut my price, you want what I have not the other way around.

Says Real Madrid is walking away, what are they walking away from if PSG already left the chat lol. Like folks have to do it your way because you're Real Madrid, fukk that you'll just have to wait to get him.

Plus it doesn't make sense to get rid of him if you can't get Haaland or Lewy so that's that

He has his heart set on leaving, and they are nearly getting their money back when he can go for free in 10 months. Hell, he can sign a precontract in 4 months. It's arrogant