Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

nigerian-dancing.gif

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

What a club.

I’ve been a fan of Ainsley for a long time, I’ve even watched him live as a youngster back when I used to go to U23 games. Would have loved him to breakthrough as a regular at Arsenal but at this point, it’s clear Arteta doesn’t rate him and is stalling his career (same can be said for Reiss Nelson, Joe Willock, Balogun, etc) so I’d rather see him go elsewhere and thrive.

He was fully in the England squad this time last year when Wolves wanted him on a perm deal, Arteta rejected it because he said Ainsley was in his plans and then he never played him only to eventually loan him out to West Brom.

Something needs to be said about how Arteta is handling players. He’s ruining some of these young guys’ careers and he’s cost the club money from blocking potential sales and tanking player value.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when they aren’t busy doing racist impressions of Japanese people or singing about being up to there knees in fenian blood rangers fans are doing this

they are racist bigots and this should never be forgotten. Their removal from Scottish society would be a net psoitive.

Do Celtics fans support the Irish NT?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Apparently close to Everton move, good for him. How did he go from an potential England regular to not even sniffing the pitch?

cuz of this bum
giphy.gif

the same how he never played willock and willock looked great last year

same how he hates guendouzi and saliba

Guendouzi scored the Ligue 1 outfit’s opening goal in their 3-1 victory, and Saliba defended brilliantly for Jorge Sampaoli’s side.

The Gunners let them both leave on loan this summer, whilst spending £130million on new players.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Apparently close to Everton move, good for him. How did he go from an potential England regular to not even sniffing the pitch?

Because he doesn't want to play FB. He wants to play his natural position which is CM. He was only getting into the England squad because he can play RB/RWB/LWB. And Waistcoat loves multi function players in defence.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he doesn't want to play FB. He wants to play his natural position which is CM. He was only getting into the England squad because he can play RB/RWB/LWB. And Waistcoat loves multi function players in defence.
This is from the Athletic today:

Is he still opposed to playing at right-back?
Despite making huge strides with some outstanding performances at full-back, Maitland-Niles had long been insistent that he wanted to play in central midfield.

But he has stated from start of this season that he would like to play solely as a full-back — which is the position in which he was selected for England — and has never asked to play in midfield during the current campaign.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
cuz of this bum
giphy.gif

the same how he never played willock and willock looked great last year

same how he hates guendouzi and saliba

Guendouzi scored the Ligue 1 outfit’s opening goal in their 3-1 victory, and Saliba defended brilliantly for Jorge Sampaoli’s side.

The Gunners let them both leave on loan this summer, whilst spending £130million on new players.

Guendouzi is immature. Both Lorient and Hertha Berlin rated his ability but the recurring theme was that he has a bad attitude. The whole Maupay situation summed this up.

Willock looked good because he could play a continual run of games. He wasn't getting or going to get that at Arsenal. Even if Action Man hair wasn't there. I doubt Willock gets the run of games as he did with Newcastle. I don't care about how shyt Xhaka is because most managers are picking Xhaka ahead of Willock anyway. And they are completely different players to begin with.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This is from the Athletic today:

Is he still opposed to playing at right-back?
Despite making huge strides with some outstanding performances at full-back, Maitland-Niles had long been insistent that he wanted to play in central midfield.

But he has stated from start of this season that he would like to play solely as a full-back — which is the position in which he was selected for England — and has never asked to play in midfield during the current campaign.

He's probably been more or less told by his agent he isn't viewed as a CM and teams only want him as a FB. That's why he's accepting it.