Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah, no replacements out there besides Conte and he ain't coming to no UCL.

I don't know how Arteta didn't go get another holding mid. Ødegaard is fine but that's not the weak point. We've see three games now where the keeper or CB has made passes through the middle and set up goals. The midfield is feckless and the CBs are soft.

It's clear the players DO NOT want to play for this man.

I'm still pissed they sold willock

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Cedric Holding Kola Chambers that's a relegation backline. 1 at best 2 of them as squad players at the absolutely maximum. You got all 4 starting vs Citeh.

Conte working with those 4 would need a new hairpiece come Christmas time. I guess Stan could give him one as a secret Santa present.

That’s why I’d rather us play the kids if we’re this bad. At least they’d actually have a chance of improving because the squad players we have now are straight up sour milk.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually watched this whole game.

Please tell me why you start a midfield of Xhaka and Odergaad. When you have Lokonga on the team.

This is it for me, that's just stupid, and that deserves you to get fired. And never have a managerial job again. You bench the only midfielder who is actually built to play against a Guardiola team.

You sabotaged your team today.

So who's the next manager