Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Nothing changes if they sack Arteta. The defensive players are who they are. They may get a bit more organized but they will still make the same mistakes and they have done in their career. Xhaka is still going to do Xhaka things regardless of whose in charge.

The senior players all need have words amongst themselves because they are the ones letting Arsenal down.

The next manager needs to be an authoritarian that will put the senior players on the spot and drop them ruthlessly. I’d rather a well drilled team of youngsters that are gonna make mistakes (but will improve due to the coaching) instead of this rubbish.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arteta's gotta get sacked after this

Nah, no replacements out there besides Conte and he ain't coming to no UCL.

that first goal is still fukking with my head. there are 7 Arsenal players in their box vs 3 City players. Gundogan is effectively a midget and yet he won a free header under these circumstances, with City pretty much creating in slow motion

:mindblown:

I don't know how Arteta didn't go get another holding mid. Ødegaard is fine but that's not the weak point. We've see three games now where the keeper or CB has made passes through the middle and set up goals. The midfield is feckless and the CBs are soft.

It's clear the players DO NOT want to play for this man.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The next manager needs to be an authoritarian that will put the senior players on the spot and drop them ruthlessly. I’d rather a well drilled team of youngsters that are gonna make mistakes (but will improve due to the coaching) instead of this rubbish.

Cedric Holding Kola Chambers that's a relegation backline. 1 at best 2 of them as squad players at the absolutely maximum. You got all 4 starting vs Citeh.

Conte working with those 4 would need a new hairpiece come Christmas time. I guess Stan could give him one as a secret Santa present.