Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not the ideal move for United but excited that Ronaldo is back in the PL. still a top 10 attacking player

06-08 Ronaldo is in my top 5 players peak all time :wow:

Martial :mjcry:. it was all good 15 months ago

If Wenger was still the manager. I can guarantee he would've called United about Martial as soon as Cristiano's deal was announced

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The only players I can see not being happy are Martial and Cavani, 2 backup players who probably won't be there next season. Don't see why anyone else on the team would be unhappy :ld:

Henry's 2nd stint was fine as well, as good as it could have been really
It wouldn't be a problem if Ole had everything figured out and would just plug Ronaldo in. But he obviously doesn't have his rotation figured out and just recently stumbled into Pogba on the left.

What happens on the right wing with Greenwood and Sancho? Does Pogba move back into the middle when Rashford comes back?

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
nikkas dont want it but it seems like it should be Pogba on the left, Ronaldo in the middle and Sancho on the right :hubie:

people want to put Pogba back into the midfied so bad, but the team performs better with him on the left. You see the fact that Bruno loves playing with him as another creative threat. He also does better on the left. The strikers eat more and he makes better decisions than Rashford imo.

Yall want him to be consistent, then leave Pogba on the damn left lol :francis:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
not the ideal move for United but excited that Ronaldo is back in the PL. still a top 10 attacking player

06-08 Ronaldo is in my top 5 players peak all time :wow:

Martial :mjcry:. it was all good 15 months ago

Before Martial signed his last deal I thought it probably best he moved on. He'll always be a second thought to Rashford in Ole's head (English biased) despite being the more talented player (at least when they both started)

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
nikkas dont want it but it seems like it should be Pogba on the left, Ronaldo in the middle and Sancho on the right :hubie:

people want to put Pogba back into the midfied so bad, but the team performs better with him on the left. You see the fact that Bruno loves playing with him as another creative threat. He also does better on the left. The strikers eat more and he makes better decisions than Rashford imo.

Yall want him to be consistent, then leave Pogba on the damn left lol :francis:
Pogba going back to that pivot with McTominay when Rashford comes back, while Greenwood will be playing in the Carabao cup with Dan James and Martial. :francis:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
E9zwkTTWQAIMvfJ

:ohlawd::bryan::noah::damn: