Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When you have the United player squad but you have Ole as your manager

cw6rqlwsbp921.jpg

Daps
Ronaldo going back to Man U isnt going to be all that it is made out to be I dont think

They still need a proper CDM as their midfield 3 of Mcfred and Matic is pony, and instead have broken the bank to bring back a declining 36 year who is going to insist on taking all set pieces to get all the glory and not going to be a team player and help out when they haven't got the ball.

Also what is it going to do with the harmony within the dressing room.
Bruno is going to lose the penalties he always takes , one of Martial or Cavani could lose their shirt number which they wont be happy about,and who takes the free kicks , because they ain't taking them now that Ronaldo is back

Also can anyone remember someone going back to a club and being successful 2nd time round ?
I cant really think of any
We had Dalglish come back and it didnt work out, yeah we won a league cup but over all it wasnt great like first time round .
Fowler 2nd stint was very underwhelming, but we at least got to say goodbye to him properly 2nd time round
Henry for Arsenal wasnt great either from what I remember

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Ronaldo going back to Man U isnt going to be all that it is made out to be I dont think

They still need a proper CDM as their midfield 3 of Mcfred and Matic is pony, and instead have broken the bank to bring back a declining 36 year who is going to insist on taking all set pieces to get all the glory and not going to be a team player and help out when they haven't got the ball.

Also what is it going to do with the harmony within the dressing room.
Bruno is going to lose the penalties he always takes , one of Martial or Cavani could lose their shirt number which they wont be happy about,and who takes the free kicks , because they ain't taking them now that Ronaldo is back

Also can anyone remember someone going back to a club and being successful 2nd time round ?
I cant really think of any
We had Dalglish come back and it didnt work out, yeah we won a league cup but over all it wasnt great like first time round .
Fowler 2nd stint was very underwhelming, but we at least got to say goodbye to him properly 2nd time round
Henry for Arsenal wasnt great either from what I remember

The only players I can see not being happy are Martial and Cavani, 2 backup players who probably won't be there next season. Don't see why anyone else on the team would be unhappy :ld:

Henry's 2nd stint was fine as well, as good as it could have been really

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The only players I can see not being happy are Martial and Cavani, 2 backup players who probably won't be there next season. Don't see why anyone else on the team would be unhappy :ld:

Henry's 2nd stint was fine as well, as good as it could have been really

lol henry second stint he was at arsenal for a 2 month loan and everyone remembers his return goal vs leeds

cristiano ronaldo is going to eat, with pogba going to be so easy

not to mention dude is literally one of the most famous people in the whole world. If i'm not mistaken he has the most followers on insta

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
#FSGOUT trending on Twitter. :russ:

Everyone splashing the cash
Meanwhile Liverpool fans:

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png

Klopp was salty as well :russ:

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp feels any club who signs Cristiano Ronaldo, 36, will be doing so for short-term gain.

Klopp said: "It's not about me to judge that, it's just if other clubs can do things like this. It's obviously not a business for the future, say in three or four years they have the benefit of that.

"It's for now and immediately, if that happens. That's how some clubs are obviously working and that's absolutely fine. But there must be different ways."

Basically :unimpressed: