Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I dont understand this. :stopitslime:

Surely having games every 3/4 days should have given Donny more opportunities?
U4w4ZBL.png

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Top Reds were threatening violence on Ronaldo a few hours ago and now they're like "SIUUUUU:ooh:"

And now Cavani is shyt again. :russ:
If he still goes to Citeh...After the U turn from Utd fans. :bryan::francis::mjlol:

I still think it's a bad move, only worth it to spare us the banter and gloating from City fans which will be unbearable :scust:

In terms of what it means for the squad, I think Martial would be done at United if this happened. Either through being included in a swap deal or moving further down the pecking order. He's been given many chances though :manny:

I'm more worried about Sancho, Greenwood and Rashford. Playing with Ronaldo could kill their confidence in front of goal. Just look at the death stares and tantrums Ronaldo would throw everytime Jota went for goal instead of passing to him during the Euros.

Also, I think we would be doing Cavani a bit dirty especially as the club convinced him to renew for the additional year when he actually wanted to leave. However him being on this extended break and then having the nerve to want to go for the international games has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Also, is Bruno the same player with Ronaldo in the team? Penalties are no doubt off him but in terms of his creative freedom, does he still have that? :patrice: